👶🏽 ? Or 👶🏽👎🏽?

While India was laying in the bed waiting for durk to come back with the pregnancy test, She heard a knock on the door. She definitely knew it was Paris, She Put her Black Nike hoodie on and Went downstairs. She unlocked the door and opened it for paris. "On the couch, Now." Paris said immediately walking in, no hug or anything just her demanding me to sit on the couch. India Closed the door and walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "India Your pregnant?" Paris asked while folding her hands. "Like I said, Maybe. Me and durk fucked only once.. or twice I really don't remeber." India said while putting her head in her hands. Just as paris was about to say something durk walked in with the bag. He stared at them for a second and gave the pregnancy test to india. She took it and went into the upstairs bathroom to take it. "Durk." Paris said looking at him. "Paris." He replied as he was taking his jacket off. "Keep touching on india and Im knocking yo fucking dick off" she said pointing her finger in his face. "Getcho fucking finger out mah face ma. "And actually she basically wanted me to so you can stop all det shit you got goin on". India walked out and stopped at the bottom stair staring at them. "So?" Paris asked. "I-im pregnant". Durk walked to her and gave her a hug. "Durk you must want yo fucking dick kicked off!" Paris yelled. "Shut yo gremlin ass up" durk said still hugging india. "Don't do my bestie foo💀" india told durk laughing. "Im actually excited to have a baby" india told them letting go of the hug. "Yeah, and ill be here the whole time to make sure my babies okay" Durk told her Getting on his phone. "Bitch I thought it was finna be sum drama up in hea". Paris said wit a stank face. "Girl go home" India said laughing. Durks phone started vibrating and it was a call frm Von. He picked up fast asf knowing he was gone pull up if he didnt. "Wassuh gang?" Durk said "Nigga where da fawk u is, im over here on da game talkin to my mf self" von yelled. "Les just say we havin a gender reveal" durk replied. "INDIA PREGNANT?" Von screamed. "Im coming rn" von said going to get his coat. "Von it's late come in tha morning" durk said. "Igh cuzzo ill be there".

NEXT DAY
Durk woke up around 8:30 waiting for von to get here. He heard some yelling coming from his gaming room. He quickly got out the bed put his grey nike shorts on with his grey hoodie and his slides . He grabbed his glock and put it in his pocket incase he had to shoot. Durk quietly walked into his gaming room to find von playing his game. "Damn cuh you almost made me pop you" Durk said laughing. "Yo bald headed ass betta not" von replied taking the headset off. "When yo ass even get hea?" Durk asked von. "At like 4. Anyways what is we eatin" Von asked. "Im suprised Indias mom wasn't hea" Durk replied. "Aye you ever thought abt where ha mom was?" Von said putting his black hoodie on. "Probably doin a better job den mines." Durk said looking down. "Durk don't worry bout ha, she messin ha own life up by not acting like a mother" von said putting his hand on my back. "Von les go I hear India gettin up, i gotta get sum foe ha" durk said walking out da room.Von followed durk into his car and they drove off.

With Indiii
India had just woke up expecting durk to be next to her. "This nigga always somewhere" she said to herself. India got up out the bed and went to do her hygiene.  I put on my red track suit and combed my hair.

  I put on my red track suit and combed my hair

@IAMINDIA
👶🏽.
Liked by Lildurk and 1,283,231 others
Margotbandz:Whats the baby emoji fo?
Lilbaby:Eww❤️
Kingvonfrmdao:Luh sis♥️.
Lildurk:Mhy Babies😍.
View more

I wondered where durk was so I decided to call him.
Durk:Hello?
India:Boy where are yhu?.
Durk:Im wit von gettin sum
India:getting what?.
Durk:Dw Bout dat India ill be bck soon.
End of call

At that point India was heated. She had something for durk when he came back. India decided to go get her nails done since she hasnt in awhile. India grabbed her purse and her coat and ran outside. She drove to the nail salon and got her nails done.

 She drove to the nail salon and got her nails done

@PrincessNails.
Slayed @IAMINDIAs nails🥰🔥.
Comments off.

I was inlove with my nails. I decided to just go home and wait for durk to get back. I had to get ready for school tmrw anyways. Im thinking about skipping this whole week cause why not🤷🏽‍♀️. I Drove home and seen durk and vons car. They seen me and drove off. I knew they was hiding something. I was going to find out wtf they was hiding.

12:36 Pm
Durks House
I walked into durks house to hear him and von upstairs fucking! (Naw Jp) but I came into the house to durk covering my eyes. "Durk Take yo mtf hands off my face" I yelled "I got something for you" he said taking his hand off my face. My Jaw dropped and I screamed. Durk got me a Dog!

I ended up naming Him Kaash

I ended up naming Him Kaash. "DURK IS YHU FRL?" India said yelling. "Mhm the dog is all yours :)" Durk replied smiling. India ran to him and gave him a tight hug. "Yall Got a Gangsta crying" von said dramatically wiping his tears. "Von Shut yo grown ass up" durk said laughing. India let go of the hug and went to pick up the dog. "He so cuteee" India said squealing, "I knew you would Like Him." Durk told her taking his coat off.

1025 words. i spoiled yall 😭
Awee they gettin along gudd.
Next chapter soon Go look at mii other story GET MONEY.!!
-durk777