what the hell..

INDIA POV
"Willow sit yo ass down" Durk said looking up from his phone. "Sit yo ass down" She said mocking him. "cuss one more time and imma beat yo ass". He said clenching his jaw "No daddy don't whoop me!" Willow said running of into the kitchen.

"She get it from you." I said walking into the living room. "he shook his head and went back on his phone. It's been a month since von passed and durk has been doing better. There's still times when he cries but other than that it's all good. "india". Durk said looking at Me"Yes bae?" i replied. "Who's number you got texting my phone?" Durk asked showing india the message. "I don't know that number durk." I said confused

"the fuck?" He said looking back at his phone. I walked over and stood behind the couch to watch the messages between durk and the number. "Who is this?" Durk typed. THe bubble showed up notifying that the person was typing. "Von." Me and durk looked back at eachother and our faces dropped. "Von?" I said standing up all the way, "Nahh ain't no way this von" Durk said as he stood up and laughed. "Facetime me then" Durk said texting back.

Minutes later a facetime call came through. Durk looked at me before he answered it. And there he was, the face I thought I would never see again. "VONN!" i said as I snatched the phone. "Wassup india." he said smiling. "I-i don't understand?" I said as tears fell from my eyes. "Come over to my place. I'll explain everything." he said. "Ok we otw fam" Durk said as he snatched the phone back from me.

"WILLOW CMERE BABY" I yelled. "i here mommy." She said running down the stairs. "go get your forces and your white coat". "otayy" she said as she ran off. I ran to my room and grabbed my shoes and my purse. I walked into willows room and seen her putting her shoe on. "willow girl it's not hard to put shoes on." I said helping her. "cmon" i told her as i picked her up and walked out of her room down the stairs. Durk was waiting for us in the car. I strapped williow up then got in the passenger seat.

minutes later they arrived at von's place.

"VON!" I yelled as I ran out the car up to him. I hugged him tight and he hugged me to. "I missed you von🥺!" I said as I started crying. "watchu cryin foe lil folks?" he said wiping my tears. "Because von,I thought you would've been gone forever." I said looking up at him. "Im hea now girl, aint no need for allat cryin shit". He said hugging me again. 'UNCLE VON VON!" Willow yelled as she ran up to him. "lil folks! Wassup?" he said picking her up and swinging her around.

Once durk got up there him and von went in for a long hug. "i missed u fam" Durk said smiling hard. "i bet you did buh les go inside." von told us. We all followed him inside and sat on the couch. "willow go play with dayvon and true." I told her. "otay mommmy" she said as she ran off. "I thought you were dead von?" I said nearly crying again.

"I wasn't I was in a coma. That nurse didn't call any of yall up there for some reason." he said "They prolly running a meth lab in that shit" durk said laughing. I looked at him like he said something stupid then started to laugh with him.

"we're just glad your back." I said hugging him again. "okay okay." Durk said pulling me off him. "awhh big baby jealous?" I said hugging durk. "Nigga no" He said pulling away from me and laughing.

"Bitch" I said as i pulled durk's hair and ran away. "AWH INDIA YOU DONE FUCKED UP! RUN BITCH! RUN !!" Von said as he pulled his phone out and started going live. I ran into the kitchen and hid in the pantry as durk was running somewhat far behind me. "Yall durk finna beat india's ass." Von told his viewers as he propped his phone up on something.

"aye india i got a nice ass whoopin coming for ya" durk said as he walked into the bathroom next to the kitchen with von now following him. "where yall think she at?" von asked his live. "under the bed" "kitchen" "you gotta pantry von? she prolly in dere". "one of the peoples said she prolly in the pantry" von told durk.