🎀 or 🧢

India Was So Happy with the dog. Until Durk asked her a question that changed her whole mood. Durk walked into his bedroom to find  India Laying with the dog. "I can ask you a question?" Durk asked looking at India, "Ofc Go ahead" India replied. "Where's your mom?". India Was speechless for a minute. She wanted to forget about all that . She looked back up at durk "Uhm..S-Shes.." India Bust Out Crying. Durk sat on the bed and hugged India "She's what?" "She-she-" "SAY IT INDIA" Durk yelled. "SHES DEAD DURK OKAY". India yelled back at him. "India, When did this happen? "2 years ago😔" India Said. "So yhu been living by yo self fo 2 years?" Durk asked. "Yes durk ☹️. Thats why Im always at yo place". "India why ain't chu tell me guh"? "Idk I just didnt want to 😔". She replied looking sad as ever. "Im always hea fo yhu, yhu can tell me anything" Durk said hugging her. "I appreciate yhu being here foe me durk🙂" India said with a smirk on her face. "Always" He said getting up. "We gone sell Da house and you finna move in wit me" Durk said putting his hair in a pony tail and kicking his shoes off. "Durk You would really let me live here?" India said getting excited "Fosho Ma" He said jumping on the bed to cuddle with India. "AYE SAY DURK?" Von said yelling from downstairs. "WASSUH?" Durk yelled back. "WHO DESE NIGGAS IN DA FRONT?" Durk and India looked at eachother and ran to von. "India go get my gun rn" durk said looking from the window to her "okay" India said nervously. She ran upstairs to durks closet were he kept all his chains and guns. She Grabbed One of his guns and a couple bullets and ran back downstairs. She handed him the gun and bullets to let him load it. At this time the guys were banging on the door. Durk and von slowly opened it to 3 guys who were armed. "Fuck yall want?" Durk said holding the gun at them. The boys moved as a woman approached durk and von. "Hey Durk" "KEYAH fuck yhu hea fo?" Durk yelled. "We was supposed to be foreva durk. This lil hoe ruined it." Keyah said looking at india with a mean mug on ha face."I will cobra Kai yo ass stop playin wit me" India said moving towards her. "India u ain't cobra kaing nobody yhu pregnant" Durk said looking back at her. "Pregnant?" Keyah said with a stank face. "Yes😋" India Said smiling and twerking. "Stop being petty India" Durk said catching a additude. "Yhu ain't tell me to stop bein petty when you was hittin😘" India Explained walking to the kitchen. "Oh Thats okay durk, have a good LIFE..if you'll still have on" Keyah Spat walking into the car. Durk and von closed The door and walked to the couch. "Imma be right bacc" Durk said getting up. "Ight lil foe nem" Von said while rolling a blunt. Durk walked upstairs to find India laying in the bed with the dog on her phone. Durk slammed the bedroom door and told India to get up. "Damn whats wrong witchu ?" India said sitting on the bed "Why Was yhu actin likr det?" "Acting Like what durk?" India asked. "Twerking, arguing wit folks, talking bout chu finna cobra kai ha?" Durk was mad asf. He knew that wasn't how India usually acted. "Durk she was testing me wtf am i supposed to do?".  Durk rolled his eyes and went back downstairs to von.

Time skip 6 months later (its now the weekend and they have officially graduated highschool)
Saturday 5:30 pm
Day of the gender reveal

Time skip 6 months later (its now the weekend and they have officially graduated highschool)Saturday 5:30 pmDay of the gender reveal

@IAMINDA
Iloveyou Baby Girl Or Boy♥️.
Liked By: Lil durk and 4,726,021 others
Lildurk:bhabies♥️♥️♥️
Theshaderoom:When did this happen?!😟
Kingvonfrmdao:Yessir Lil folks😘
View more.