Getaway .

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐱||𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐥

" I second guessed if you the one, that's when i didn't have a clue"

" I second guessed if you the one, that's when i didn't have a clue". polo sang along with the song, resting one of his hands on my thigh, the other on the steering wheel.

I know i fucked up with durk bad, I don't know what i was thinking in the moment. I honestly do feel sorry for him. Me and polo took a trip to Orlando for a week just to get some stress off.

I miss my baby willow. I haven't seen her since the day we were at the hospital. Which was almost 2 weeks ago. Durk lets me call her every morning and night.

" We from the trenches, we moved on to the finer things now you done went from H&M ro designer fiend." Polo sang some more, scooting up in his seat.

India got on her phone and went straight to instagram. She scrolled for a little while until she seen a post that caught her eye.

lilcapalotluver

1.m likes
lilcapalotluver: can't let this slide bae😂😭.

Indiaroyale: goodbye😭. im finna show him dis😂😂!!
lildurk:the fuck..
reallywillow: mak him eet as🤪🙂🙂😍😂💙👻👻🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️
^^lilcapalotluver:WILLOW LMAOO
—-
" taurus." India said slowly turning towards him while trying to hold her laugh in. "Wassup mama?" Polo said looking at india then back at the road. " what is this " she said showing him her phone, laughing.

he looked at it then back at the road. "fuck out my face india. stop playin wimme i was readin a comment." He said mushing my face. " make him eat yo ass. " india said mocking him.

he looked at her with a blank expression. " shut the fuck up fo i tear yo shit up. " he said looking back at the road. "You wouldn't" i said smiling, going back to scrolling on instagram.

"Ok". He said moving his hand from my thigh and placing it on the steering wheel. "You mad frl?" I asked putting my phone down. "Shut the fuck up" he said watching the road.

I smirked knowing what would make him haply again. I dragged my finger across his leg to his jean zipper. "India stop mane." He said moving my hand frm his zipper.

Just to be clear we aint riding in no damn fishbowl. So aint nobody finna see nun🤫!!

I put my hand back on his zipper and unzipped his pants. I put my head down, i looked back up at him before i did anything for approval. he looked down at me then back up.

"If you make me crash im beating yo ass forreal." He mumbled. She smiled and pulled his dick out his pants. As I was stroking it i seen his facial expression change. He bit his lip and looked down ag me for a second.