Introduction (For The Start Of The Book)

Hello Everyone!! My Name Is Deadly!! But Some People Call Me Deadly-Chan!! (No One Calls Me That)

I'm A 16 yr Old Male, Writing Stories I Wish Were Made, And Live On The Southern Side Of America, Whenever I Post A Chapter, I Always Get Straight To The Next One (Of Course When I'm Not Busy). Im A Human, So I Tend To Make Mistakes Most People Would Make.. I Always Use Dots For Silence, And Will Always Change How The People Talk On Every Chapter. Theres Times Where I Think Ahead, So I Write Them On My Notes, Then When The Times Right, I Copy Paste Them.

I Always Read Before I Publish So I Can Fix Some Grammar Or Spelling Issues.. I Like To Add In Main Characters To My Story, And I'm Kinda Good With Battle Descriptions. And I Read My Own Story Because I Like It

About Myself
I Go To High School (Freshman), I Wrestle For Fun, I Write These Stories For Fun, And I Always Write In Capital Because I Was Born With That Ability...

And Thats Basically It...

Hope You Enjoy The Story, If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free To Either Dm Me On Twitter (Linked In Bio) Or Just Ask In The Comments!

-Deadly

(P.S Sometimes I'll Add Myself In The Book, Not As The Main Character Tho)

(Deadly From The Future: Hello Fellow New Readers! So I've Realized Something.. The Start Of My Stories Looks Like It's Been Written By A 10 Yr Old Child.. But Keep In Mind, This Is My First Book! So Later Into The Chapters, Better Wording, And A Bit More Descriptive Scenes Might Be Used..)