Chapter 60

THE NINJA VILLAGE
WITH DIANTHA

It's Currently Morning In The Ninja Village. We See Diantha Putting On Her Training Gear, Which Consists Of A Black Long Sleeve Shirt With Her Keystone Necklace Around Her Neck, Along With Long Sleeve Pants And Black AboveArmor Shoes. She Grabbed Ahold Of A Belt, Which Had 5 Pokeballs Equipped.

She Put It Around Her Waist And Grabbed Ahold Of Another Pokeball On The Nightstand Next To Her Bed

She Put It Around Her Waist And Grabbed Ahold Of Another Pokeball On The Nightstand Next To Her Bed. She Returns Her Gardevoir, Which She Was Laying On Diantha's Bed After Last Night.

Diantha Turned All Of The Lights Off And Exited Her Room, Locking The Door. She Started Her Walk Into The Forest, Where She Would Meet Up With Her Friend, Kimia.

In Case You Have Forgotten, Kimia Found Diantha Training In The Forest And Decided To Greet Her With Her Shiny Gardevoir's Moonblast, Only For Diantha's Gardevoir To Dodge It. They've Talked About The Plan And Kimia Wanted To Help Her Get Stronger..

But First, She Needs To Inform The 2 Brothers About The Location So They Could Hold A Meeting, Giving New Information About The Whereabouts Of The Missing Leader. There's Only One Place Where The 2 Would Be, Ippei's Office.

Diantha Quickly Ran Towards The Entrance, Where She Meets His Assistant. Diantha Asked For Both Nehei And Sanpei To Discuss Something Regarding The Whereabouts Of The Leader. His Assistant Allowed Her To Enter The Office After She Told Her About That. Diantha Quickly Ran Towards The Doors Of The Office And Knocked. She Heard A Faint 'Come In' From Sanpei.

She Entered And Saw Nehei Completing Some Paperwork, While Sanpei Was Looking Over The Kalos Map, Wondering Where The Best Place Alva Could Be Best Found.

"Sanpei, Nehei, May I Speak With You? I Have An Idea On Where Steven And Ippei Could Be." She Started While Closing The Door. She Went Up To Sanpei's Map And Looked For A Landmark Named Terminus Cave. She Found It And Pointed.

DIANTHA POV

"There, The Entrance Of Terminus Cave. An Old Mining Cave Off Of Route 18. Rumors Have Spread Around Mewtube Recently About A Dangerous Energy Spreading. Based On The Data Sheets I Found, It's Very Similar To Mega Wave Energy. I Need You To Hold A Meeting About This Location And Energy. From There, Send Out 2 Ninjas On Altaria And Their Strongest Pokemon To Investigate." I Informed The Brothers. They Then Nodded And Marked Where I Pointed.

I Exited The Office, Heading Straight To The Forest. I Went Through The Same Bush Kimia Went Through And Saw Her Sitting Down On The Same Log We Destroyed. She Got Up And Put Her Hands On Her Hips.. Oh God..

"Diantha Carne, I've Been Worried Sick. Do You Know How Worried I Was? I Thought You Might've Died Or Something." She Exaggerates. You See, The Thing With Kimia Is She's So Childish, I Don't Even Know If She's Joking Or Not. She Exaggerates Over Everything. If You're Late, I Thought You Died! If You Have The Tiniest  Scratch? OMG LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE ER! Bless Her Soul..