Chapter 50

LAST TIME

"Leaf... Unfortunately... In Terms Of Blood, Genetics, And Birth... I Am Sad To Say.." Ash Started Sniffling

"Say What?"

"I'm Not Your Blood Brother.."

NOW

"What?.. You're Not My... Brother?" Leaf Said In Disbelief... She Couldn't Believe It... Even If This Was True, She Didn't Want To Think It Was True... She Started Tearing Up Like It Was All A Lie... "Please Tell Me You're Joking," She Said Desperately

"I'm Not... You See... I've Been Living For Hundreds Of Years... But I Never Noticed It. Have You Been Going To School?" Ash Asked Leaf, Which She Slowly Nodded

"Then You Should've Learned About The Aura Guardian, Sir Aaron.. Correct?" Ash Asked Another Question, To Which She Nodded. "I Only Knew Him For A Few Years Of My Life.. He Was.. My Father.." Ash Saddenly Said. "How Though? Sir Aaron Is 100's Of Years Old By Now, And You're In Your 20's."

"Let Me Explain.. When All Hell Broke Loose In The Kingdom Of Rota, Aaron Didn't Want Me To Die Along With Him, He Wanted Me To Live On And Continue My Never Ending Journey With The People I Love.. So He Decided To Put Me In A Capsule, Where I Wouldn't Age, Or Grow. He Then Told The Mythical Pokemon, Mew, To Find A Person That'll Raise Me Until He's Old Enough To Understand The Role Of A Pokemon Trainer.." Ash Explained. Lucario Then Came Out Of The Kitchen With 5 Teacups. He Sit Them Down On The Coffee Table, Offering Everyone, Including Alpha.

"Thank You Very Much, Anyways.. I Was Then Dropped Of At Your Mother's House, Mew Depended On Mother To Take Care Of Me.. Although When She Did, It All Backfired.. When I Was 10, I Got Released To Go Make My Dream A Reality. Then, Years Later After I Had Lost The Kalos League, I Returned Home To Stay For A Bit, And Say My Goodbyes. But Little Did I Know.." Ash Began To Stir Anger. He Held A Grip Of The Cup Of Tea That Was On Hand.

"They.. Attacked And Betrayed Me.. Including Mother.." Ash Said In Anger. Leaf Was In Udder Lost Of Words.. Her Mother.. Betraying A Boy That Had Lost Almost Everything? It Can't Be,.

"So After I Was Betrayed, I Faked My Death, And Trained In The Harshest Conditions Up In Mt Silver.. Huge Snowstorms, Heavy Rainfall, You Name It, I Can Find A Way To Survive That. After Years And Years Of Training With My Master.. I've Decided Id Head To Alola, Complete All Of The Island And Grand Trails, And Became The Alolan Champion. But I Was Unknown.." Ash Was Recasting His Memories, The Time He Met Cynthia Again, His Dark Self, The Number Of People He Broke, The Whole Thing..

"That's When I Met Cynthia Over Here.. We Went On A Date, And A Year Later, We Are Here.. An Engaged Couple, Along With Our Lucario's. Me In The Semi-finals Of The World Tournament, About To Pursue My Dream Into Becoming A Pokemon Master.." Ash Finished, He Finished Drinking His Cup Of Tea And Placed It On The Tray It Was Brought In

LEAFS POV

So He Was Once Emo, He Hid Himself From The World Not Just To Upset And Worry About His Friends, He Did It So He Could Prove Everyone Who Ever Doubted Him Wrong.. My Head Is Down, Trying To Process Everything, And I Wonder.. Do I Even Want To Be With Her? With What She Did To Him Is Unbelievable, And At Such A Young Age..

"A-Are You Alright? Leaf?" My Head Shot Up And Saw Both Ash And Cynthia's Concerned Faces, I Guess They Both Saw The Concern On My Face Huh.. "Yeah, I'm Alright.." I Lied. Ash Didn't Buy It One Bit. "You Look Stressed, Look I'm Sorry If This Put A Lot Of Str-" "I Just Need A Moment.. Alone Please?" I Requested, They Looked At Each Other And Nodded. I Stood Up And Walked Towards The Door, About To Open The Door.

"Do You Think I Did Good?"

"Yes Ash, She Just Needs Time To Consume It All." I Overheard The Comments. I Opened The Door And Closed It, And Began Running, With Tears In My Eyes. My Mother Would Never Betray Him, When She Let Me Loose, Did She Also Abandon Me? She Never Contacted Me When I Went Out, When I Called, I'd Always Get Ignored. All These Thoughts Run Rapid In My Mind.