Chapter 73

Malva, Ippei, Siebold and Wikstrom walk along the forests. They had just parted ways with the group of Diantha, Korrina, Alain and Kimia.

Malva seems a little disappointed.. she wanted to be with Alain, but fate would have it otherwise. She knew that her duty as a member of the Elite Four came before any personal desires. With a heavy heart, she continued to walk in silence.

"I hope they're able to get Yveltal to deactivate the Sundial." Ippei said. He took out his phone and started calling someone.

"Who may you be calling?" Wikstrom questioned while looking at his phone. He went over to a contact labeled 'Hugo'. Ippei looked up at Wikstrom with a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "Oh, just someone I know who might be able to assist them if needed, you could never be too sure" He said before putting the phone to his ear.

Siebold looked over at the down Malva. He went closer and spoke. "Malva, are you alright?" Siebold asked gently, concern etched in his eyes.

Malva sighed, her normally fierce demeanor softened. "I'm just... conflicted," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't help but worry.." Malva said.. still remembering the hug..

"I don't know if he feels the same as me... he says he doesn't have time for someone in his life.. i don't know if its him acting cold or its his natural self"

Siebold placed a comforting hand on Malva's shoulder, his gaze filled with empathy. "Love can be a complicated thing," he said softly. "Sometimes, it takes time for someone to realize their true feelings, or perhaps they're afraid of getting hurt. But don't lose hope, Malva. Perhaps when this is all over, you will have the opportunity to talk to Alain and truly understand where his heart lies."

"What if he says no? What now?" Wikstrom, hearing the conversation between Malva and Siebold, stepped forward with a determined expression etched onto his face. "If he says no, then it is his loss," he declared, his voice filled with conviction. "You are a strong and powerful woman, Malva, and any man would be lucky to have you by their side."

Malva looked up at Wikstrom, surprised, mingling with gratitude in her eyes. His words were unexpected, but they brought a much-needed sense of assurance.

Siebold looked at Wikstrom with a conflicted look."it could simply mean that he may not be ready yet, or maybe he needs more time to figure things out. But remember, Malva, like Wikstrom said, you are a strong and remarkable woman. You have a duty to fulfill as an Elite Four member, and your worth does not solely depend on the affections of another person."

Malva nodded, taking in the words of both Siebold and Wikstrom. Their support meant more to her than they could possibly know. She straightened her posture and a renewed determination flashed in her eyes.

"You're right," she said, her voice steady and resolute. "There is much more at stake than just my personal feelings... I need to get over myself." Malva said as she wiped her tears.

Siebold smiles, he's glad she's becoming a stronger and stronger woman every day. Wikstrom slides in, nudging on his arm. "So, who's your crush?" Wikstrom said teasingly towards Siebold.

Siebold's smile faltered for a moment, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Ah, well... that's a topic for another time," he replied, trying to hide his embarrassment. He wasn't ready to reveal his own feelings just yet, especially not when Malva was going through her own emotional turmoil.

"Ippei? How about you?" Wikstrom nudged. Ippei chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, my heart belongs to adventure and excitement," he replied with a twinkle in his eyes.

"BOOOOORING!" Siebold said unexpectedly. The sudden outburst startled everyone, causing them to turn their attention towards Siebold. He blinked, his face turning slightly red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for," he apologized, quickly regaining his composure. "But really, Ippei, you should consider opening your heart to the possibility of love. It can be quite exhilarating."