Chapter 53

"MALVA, PUT  THEM IN THE TUBES" He Snapped. My Head Was Then Covered By A Bag And Was Then Lifted By Malva, Taking Me To A Room.

Oh, Ash... Where Could You Be?

"I Know Where You Are... And I'm Coming To Save You All. You're My Family. I Would Never Leave Those Who I Love Behind.."

NOW
ASH POV
"Hey Goh, Let Me Ask You Something.." I Asked Goh. Although He Might Think It's Personal, It's A Question And A Lesson I Want To Teach Him. Goh Looked At Me With A Hint Of Confusion In His Eyes.

"Have You Ever Fell In Love? And Take Your Time With It." I Asked Him. He Transitioned To Deep Thought, Looking Down At His Flygon's Green Body. "If You'd Like, Falling In Love Is When You Or Someone Deeply Care About A Certain Individual, Wether Its Male Or Female. They Are A Person You'd Happily Give Up Your Life For Them, Only For Them To Be Safe And Happy." I Explained, Goh Kept Staring At His Flygon With His Eyes Sparkling. Like He Might Know The Answer But Is Too Afraid To Tell Me.

"The Reason Why I Ask This Is Because With The Power Of Love, Us Aura Guardians Can Sense It And Track Down Any Person They Are In Deep Love With. That's What I'm Doing Right Now. Although You're Not An Aura Guardian, You Can Still Sense The Person's Location With Love." I Briefly Explained, I Then Checked My Phone To Check Where We Are.

"Dragonite, You Need A Break?" I Asked Dragonite. He Nodded With Sweat Drops Dripping From His Face. I Grabbed A Multi Colored Pokeball With A Necklace Chain And Concentrated On The Power It Holds.

"Hey Goh, Ever Seen A Lugia Before? Because We're Going On A Little Ride! SILVER! LET'S FLY!" I Said As I Threw The Pokeball In The Air. The Multicolored Pokeball Then Glowed Rainbow And Opened Up. The Rainbow Spirit Came Out Of The Pokeball And Formed Into The Legendary Bird, Lugia.

Lugia Made Its Presence Known, He Gave Out His Ear Piercing Cry And Let Out A Hydro Pump At The Sky, Presenting Its Sheer Dominance. I Leaped Off Of Dragonite And Landed Onto The Soft Skin Of Silver, Lucario Also Leaped Onto The Back Of Lugia And Looked A Goh

"You Need Help?" I Said As I Saw The Shaking Body Of Goh. "No, I Got It!" He Assured Me, He Then Jumped And Tumbled Onto The Body. He Stood Up And Realized He Was Now On Top Of The Legendary Bird, Lugia.

"Dragonite/Flygon Return" Me And Goh Returned Our Pokemon Into Their Pokeballs. I Then Sat Down, Closing My Eyes And Focusing On My Aura. Trying To Connect With Cynthia's Heart

I Cannot Connect It, She Must Be Somewhere Deep And Dense. Like A Cave Or Something. "Something Wrong?" Goh Asked Me, I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts And Saw The Rising Concern On His Face.

"Remember When I Said The Power Of Love Is Something Us Aura Guardians Can Sense? Well, I'm Not Getting Anything. It's Like Somethings Blocking It. Something Deep And Dense" I Explained He Then Shot Up And Took Out His Phone.

"Did You Say, Dense And Deep?" He Asked, I Nodded And He Showed Me Something. "Huh, The Galar Mine?" I Questioned. "Yeah, When You Mentioned Deep And Dense, The Galar Mine Is One Of The Most Deepest Caves Ever, You Can't Get Reception Even If You Tried," Goh Said After Showing Me

"It Reads That 'The Galar Mine Is In The Western Part Of Galar And Features Various Mining Equipment And Is Used To Extract A Material By The Macro Cosmos Company'" Goh Explained. Macro Cosmos, Owner Of Macro Cosmos Is None Other Than.. Chairman Rose. The Elite Of Rainbow Rocket.

"Lugia, Head West Please," I Asked Lugia. She Nodded And She Adjusted Her Wings. She Then Flew At Intense Speeds. I'm On The Way, Please Hold On.

WITH CYNTHIA
CYNTHIA POV

Huh? Where Am I? I Opened My Eyes And Saw Myself In The Tubes I Once Saw Mewtwo In. I Weakly Looked Around And Wires Were Attached.  I Turned To My Left And Saw Aaron In The Tubes, Unconscious Still.