Chapter 71

“Behold… the last guardian pokemon…” The woman said before the unknown pokemon stepped out of the dark cave. There appeared a menacing bipedal Pokémon with a black body, blue accents, and a burning fire atop its head like a knight's plume. Its eyes glow with pink irises and white pupils, emitting wispy energy. Covered in purplish-blue armor filled with grudges, The pokemon wields deadly blades made from ghost energy and the regrets of the deceased, growing them into powerful swords

"What the.." Alain said, tightening the grip of his next pokeball. The group looked in awe... the massive energy they felt radiating the cave. The woman stood up from her rock and stood beside her.

"You want the Golden Volcarona? You'll have to get through us first.." The woman said. Alain gulped, but nodded his head. He was more determined than ever.

"Then.. let the battle commence!" Alain declared, throwing out his pokeball.

The pokemon Alain threw out was none other than his Bisharp. The bipedal steel type stood tall, his shining steel on his body protecting him. As he made eye contact with the unknown pokemon, his anger arose..

Bisharp sharpened his arms roughly, seemingly wanting to go all out. The unknown pokemon stepped forward and lunged both swords at Bisharp. Bisharps sharp blades were connected to block the attack. But the unknown pokemon was able to go around and hit Bisharp with both swords.

"Use Night Slash!" Alain shouted.

Bisharp leaped and connected both his blades together, charging energy into a powerful strike that collided with the enemy pokemon. But the enemy pokemon was able to block the attack again.

The unknown pokemon smirked, mocking Bisharp's effort. Bisharp growled, feeling the intense energy flowing through his veins. He charged towards the enemy pokemon, ready to give it his all.

As he ran, his blades glinted in the dim light of the cave, shining like stars in the night sky. The enemy pokemon stood its ground, waiting for Bisharp's next move. Bisharp leaped and used Metal Burst, unleashing all the stored energy in his body, creating a powerful explosion that engulfed the enemy pokemon.

The explosion was so intense that it shook the cave, causing rocks and debris to fall from the ceiling. Alain shielded himself with his arms, trying to protect himself from the falling rocks. As the dust settled, the group looked to see if Bisharp had defeated the unknown pokemon.

To their surprise, the unknown pokemon emerged from the smoke, unharmed. Its blades glowed with a sinister aura, ready for more. "Our turn.." The woman said. "Use Bitter Blade.." The Woman said.

Bisharp grunted in pain as the ghostly energy surged through his body. His eyes grew wide as he felt his lifeforce being drained away. He stumbled backwards, struggling to stay on his feet. The unknown pokemon cackled with delight, pleased with the success of its attack.

Alain gritted his teeth as he watched his Bisharp suffer. He couldn't bear seeing his pokemon in agony, and he knew he had to act fast. "Bisharp, it's now or nothing... GUILLOTINE!" Alain commanded.

Bisharp rallied his strength, gathering all his energy for this last desperate attack. He glared fiercely at his opponent, determined to take it down no matter what. With a mighty roar, he charged at the unknown pokemon with his blades glowing a bright white.

"Stop them with Bitter Blade... once again" The Woman said coldly. As Bisharp made his final move, the unknown pokemon tried to counter with Bitter Blade once again. But this time, Bisharp was ready. With a swift movement, Bisharp used Metal Burst again, this time combining its with his Guillotine attack. The energy that exploded from Bisharp was so powerful that it not only destroyed the unknown pokemon, but also created a hole in the cave.