Chapter 63

(A/N: Before we start Chapter 63, I want to announce that my writing has changed substantially. I've also written this chapter in sentence case. After I've finished this book, it'll take me time to revamp everything to Sentence case.

Anyways! Hope you enjoy Chapter 63!)

"Just, shut up. Shut up you handsome bastard." Diantha spoke. Kimia and the 2 Gardevoir decided to leave them alone, and approached the man who caused all this. Alva.

"ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD!. YOU BETTER TELL US WHAT YOU WERE-"

"That's quite enough, sis." Kimia spun around to the sound of a voice and saw her blond-haired brother, Raleigh.

"RALEIGH! YOU'RE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, MISTER." Kimia growled angrily.

"Sis, please. Come with me," Raleigh implored his sister. She hesitantly agreed, and five ninjas along with two Gardevoirs followed him to the entrance of the cave. Everyone was temporarily blinded by the light aside from Raleigh. They reached a grounded ship and entered it. The two Gardevoir sensed something nearby and stood guard while Raleigh explained that he was taking them to someone Alva cared deeply about.

Kimia approached the two and assured them they would be safe before they all entered a mostly white room where Nurse Natsuki stood next to a pale little girl lying in bed.

"GAH! INTRUDERS!" yelled Natsuki as she unleashed a pink Pokeball which opened to reveal an oval-shaped Pokemon with an egg on its pouch - Blissey.

Raleigh ran in front of the group and announced that they were allies. Natsuki realized who had arrived and recalled Blissey before bowing to apologize for her outburst.

"Kimia, this person is Sophie. She's been in a deep sleep ever since Alva's raid against Azoth Kingdom in Kanto," Raleigh informed Kimia as Nurse Natsuki added, "She's the one who inspired Master Alva to keep trying and trying. Now that she's in such a deep sleep, Alva has been searching far and wide for the power of healing from an Aura Guardian."

"I thought aura guardians had died out hundreds of years ago..."

"That's what people were saying, but recently we've seen a surge in the use of aura power," The Nurse replied.

Suddenly, the door was knocked on and three masked ninjas entered with Steven, his steel-gray hair providing a stark contrast to their outfits.

"Miss Kimia, Steven wishes to speak with the nurse," one of them said quietly as she helped Steven come inside.

"You were talking about an Aura Guardian's healing powers? Is that right?" He asked, voice weak.

The nurse nodded in agreement. Steven reached into his blazer and removed a shining white plate which sparkled like a diamond. He then stepped forward towards the girl he was tending to.

"What are you doing?" She inquired.

"This plate contains remnants of aura energy from an Aura Guardian," Steven explained nervously, making up a story as he went along. "My ancestors have been passing this gem down for generations- they would give it to an Aura Guardian and get it back full of strength." Everyone seemed to believe him, much to his relief. He removed the blanket from the girl and placed the sparkling plate over her heart area; as soon as it touched her skin, it shone a bright steel blue.

The girl was lifted from her bed and engulfed in a bright steel color, like Mega Evolution, diffusing sparkles around her. Everyone watched with their eyes tightly shut, bracing for any impact. But the light eventually faded away, leaving Sophie back on her bed. As everyone uncovered their eyes, nothing seemed to have happened – until soft noises came from the girl. Her eyelids slowly opened.