Chapter 49

LAST TIME, ON THE UNKNOWN ALOLAN CHAMPION

"Lysander Is Targeting The Sundail, The Same Way He Tried To Years Ago.." A Voice Interrupted My Thinking, Everyone Turned Around. A Boy, Looking To Be 14, Closed The Door, He Had Blue Jeans, Along With A White And Blue Shirt, Similar To Ash's Travel Clothes. He Wore A Red Hat, With Sunglasses Parched Up There.

"Wait, Who Are You?" I Asked Confusingly..

"My Name Is Calem.. The Son Of Lysander..."

NOW

"Calem! You're His Son?" Diantha Asked In Disbelief, But Calem Nodded. "To Be Honest, I Wish I Was Never His Son.. With All The Bad Things He's Done To Me, I Could Never Forgive Him.." Calem Told Diantha.

"What Has He Done?"

"He's Been Abusing Me, My Pokemon, My Future.. See, As I Was Heading Towards The Kalos League A Few Years Ago, Lysander Commanded Me To Go Headquarters For Something 'Special'. Next Thing I Know, My Pokemon Were Being Used For Experiments, I Was Being Brutality Assaulted.. I Have Whip Marks, Exposed Wounds, Hell He Even Threatened Me To Hit Me With A Bus Cannon.. Whatever That Means.." Calem Explained His Experience. The Champions, All Except For The Cold Lance.

"Maybe You Deserved It.." Lance Critically Stated, Which Caused Diantha To Snap. "HOW ON EARTH DID HE DESERVE IT?" "Well, He's Right Diantha.." Calem Confirmed

"How So?"

"I'm The One Who Acquired The 2 Z Cores, I Realized What I Did, And Never Forgave Myself. So I Denied All My Fathers Commands, Such As Supporting Robberies, Training Pokemon, And.. Killing Both Humans And Pokemon.. That Lead Me To Getting Whipped And Abused.. I Thought To Myself That I Had Enough, So When He Went To Go Do Something, I Escaped The Chains, Got My Pokeballs And Left HQ." Calem Explained His Story. This Sorta Reminds Me Of Iris's Story On How She Was Doing Things, Except She Didn't Leave, But Became Their Elite Trainer

"Wait, But How Did You Find Us? Here In This Exact Room?" Steven Randomly Asked. "When I Was Training In Galar, I Saw The News That Ash Was Alive, I Was So Relieved. Today, I Called Him To Hopefully Catch Up On A Few Things, But He Told Me That I Knew Almost Everything About Lysander, Which Is True, And To Meet His Friends Here. But I Never Knew It Would Be The Regional Champions!" Calem Fanboyed. That Caused Me To Giggle A Bit, But I Realized It Was Slowly Becoming Night Time.

"We Should Probably Head To A Room For The Night, We Can Head Out To Wyndon In The Morning. Thats If, You Guys Have Anything Planned." I Recommended. Which Everyone Agreed

They Got 4 Rooms, One For Each, Except Diantha And Steven, Everyone Got In Their Rooms. Leading Me To Walk On The Balcony The Room Came With, Looking At The Night Sky. Although The City Was A Bit Polluted, You Could Still See The Stars Pretty Well.

It Made Me Think Of Ash.. The Beauty Of The Stars Reminds Me Of One Of Our Dates. Where We Would Sit At The Park, Admiring The Stars, And Lay With Each Other. I Really Miss Ash..

"The Stars Out Here Is Beautiful, Isn't It?" A Feminine Voice Said, I Didn't Need To Turn, As I Knew Who It Was. My Lucario..

"It Is Indeed, It Reminds Me Of So Many Things.." I Composedly Said. I Looked At The Egg She Still Held, And It Appeared To Be Shaking Quite A Bit. "You Excited To Be A Mother?"

"Yeah, I Am.. It Feels.. Amazing. Especially To Have A Father Like Auran. The Baby Riolu Is Going To Be The Safest Baby Out There Once He Gets Out Of The Egg." Alpha Assured. Now I'm Thinking.. Would Ash..

NO ONE POV
"I Know What You're Thinking.. Would Ash Also Want A Child? Here's An Answer. He'd Be An Amazing Father, While You'd Be An Amazing Mother." Alpha Confirmed. Cynthia Looked At Her Lucario In Disbelief. "Are You Sure?"