Short Chapter

As Ash was about to say something, the big screen and other screens started flickering. A noise was being made, and a face appeared on it. The face was an older gentleman, wearing a sinister expression. The crowd fell silent as they watched him speak.

"Well, well, well. I must say, Ash Ketchum. I'm very impressed with your victory! But winning this tournament won't bring back all the things you loved. You see, this world has been held back by the so-called 'ethics' and 'morals'. But not long, it is Team Rainbow Rockets time to travel like the speed of light and take what's rightfully ours. With the help of Arceus's creations, we will take down every single one of you. We will create a monarchy and make this world a better place. A better place for humans specifically.." Giovanni said through the big screens.

Meanwhile, all over the world. Everyone's phones have been automatically transmitted to XYZ News and are hearing this message. Everyone is very unhappy with the idea of creating a world where Pokemon would be treated like pieces of garbage. Ash looked at Giovanni's face with absolute anger.

"THERE IS NO WAY WE WOULD EVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. THIS WORLD IS BUILT FOR BOTH HUMANS AND POKEMON. If you think I would let you get away with any of this, you are wrong. You are declaring a war you cannot win. We, as my friends, family, and other trainers around the world, will resist and fight you head-on! We don't care if thousands of people die. We will honor them! As a single death, it brings us closer and closer to World Peace! As World Champion of the entire world, WE ACCEPT THIS WAR." Ash yelled while breathing heavily. Everyone in the stadium cheered as loud as they could, supporting their world champion.

Giovanni, however, only laughed at the young trainer's declaration. "Oh, how naive you are, Ash Ketchum. Do you think you can defeat me and my army? You and your precious Pokémon are no match for Rainbow Rocket," he sneered.

But Ash was undeterred. "We'll see about that," he growled, clenching his fists. "I won't let you get away with this. I'll fight with everything I've got to protect this world!"

With that, Ash turned to his friends and family, his eyes blazing with determination. "We've got a war to fight, guys. Let's do it together. Do you remember the plan?" He asked all of his friends. They all nodded and brought out a Pokemon that could fly. Before they flew out, the 2 couples looked at their respective partners, hugging them, kissing them, and wishing them the very best of luck.

Starting with Steven and Diantha.

"Im.. going to miss you, Diantha." Steven said with some emotion in his voice. Diantha looked at him lovingly and hugged him really tight. As if this was the last time they're going to see each other.

"I'm going to miss you too, Steven." Diantha spoke.
Steven looked at her and wiped away a tear. "We'll see each other again soon. I promise," he said before kissing her one last time.

Meanwhile, Ash and Cynthia shared a similar moment. They held each other tight, their embrace speaking volumes. "I don't know what's going to happen next, Cynthia," Ash said, his voice low and serious. "But I want you to know... I love you."

Cynthia smiled at him, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I love you too, Ash," she replied before pulling him in for a kiss that spoke of both love and determination. They knew they had a long road ahead of them, but they were ready to face it together.

Ash then called all the champions, and they rounded up. "Listen, this is going to be the toughest war we fight, so I'd like to assign you a legendary or a mythical each to protect your regions. Starting with you, Lance. I bestow of you the legendary pokemon, Lugia, " Ash said as he gave a pokeball to Lance.

Lance nodded, a serious expression on his face. "I won't let you down, Ash. Lugia won't either," he replied, taking the pokeball from Ash

Ash then looked at Steven, to which he was smiling. Steven. I present to you... The strongest out of the weather trio, Rayquaza. Ash said with a smile, handing Steven the pokeball.
Steven took the pokeball from Ash, holding it gently in his hand. "Thank you, Ash. I'll make sure that Rayquaza is ready for battle when the time comes," Steven replied, a determined look on his face.

Next, Cynthia. I present to you the mythical Cresselia!" Ash said as he handed Cynthia the pokeball containing Cresselia. Cynthia took the pokeball from Ash, her gaze serious as she spoke. "I'll make sure that she fights with all her power to protect the world we love," she declared with determination.

"Iris, you are fit for a Kyurem," Ash said as he handed Iris the pokeball containing the Legendary Pokemon. Iris took the pokeball and smiled at Ash. "Thank you, Ash. I'll make sure that Kyurem unleashes its full power to help us win this war," she said confidently.

"Diantha, you will team up with the legendary Xerneas." Ash handed the pokeball to Diantha, who took it with reverence. "I will fight with all my might, Ash. Xerneas will not let us down," she said, looking up at him with a determined expression.

"And lastly, Leon. Are you a defense or an offense type of person?" Ash asked Leon. "I'm more of an offensive type of person," Leon replied confidently.

Ash nodded and handed him the pokeball containing the legendary Pokemon, Zacian, and the Rusted Sword. "Then Zacian is the perfect Pokemon for you. Use its power to strike fear into our enemies," Ash said, a fierce determination in his voice.

"Alright, Lance goes to Johto, Steven goes to Hoenn, Cynthia goes to Sinnoh, Iris goes to Unova, Diantha goes to Kalos, I'll go to Alola, and Leon, you protect the Galar Region. Thank you all for being here with me," he said, his voice laced with emotion. "Let's go and fight for what we believe in!"

With that, they all flew off, ready to take on whatever Team Rainbow Rocket had in store for them. The sky was filled with the sound of beating wings as the champions flew towards their destiny, their minds set on victory.

A/N: Hello, my fellow readers. My eyes are locked in on the story now. So i shall be writing a bit often. They'll take time, however, because each chapter will be 5000 to 7000 words.