Chapter 61

With Diantha

There Is A Huge Herd Of Altaria In The Sky With A Lot Of Figures On Top. It's Diantha, Kimia, Sanpei, And Nehei. They Brought Along More Ninja To Accompany Them On Their Mission.

Diantha's Determination On Her Eyes Can Be Easily Been By Everyone. The Ninjas Know How Much Value Steven Serves To Diantha. Which Is Why...

BEFORE THE MISSION
"Diantha, We 2 Wish To Assist You On This Mission. We Leave 50% Of The Army To Save Our Leader, Ippei. While We Leave The Other Half To You To Save Steven"

They Decided For Her To Have Her Team, Specifically For Steven While They Took The Other Half, Enough To Rescue Both And Uncover Valuable Information.

They're Now Flying Towards The Spot The 2 Are Currently Located. Terminus Cave. An Old Mining Cave Off Of Route 18. Diantha Kept Holding The Box Steven Dropped. Wanting To Both Open It And Give It To Him. She Knows It Must Be Valuable To Him, Precious To Him. So She Wants To Do The Nicest Thing And Return It To Its Rightful Owner.

"Diantha, Let's Refresh Ourselves And Explain The Plan." Kimia Flew Besides Diantha And Recommends. Diantha Nodded And Started Explaining.

"Here's What We Do, There's Going To Be A Shit Ton Of Grunts, So We Need To Divide Our Half Team. Kimia, You Lead That Group Into Battle And Find The Counter To Their Usage Of Mega Wave. I And The Others Will Find Steven And Hopefully Easily Get Him Out. Worse Case Scenario, We Battle Alva For Him" Diantha Discussed.

They've Now Reached A Huge Mountain. They All Looked Down And Saw A Huge Landed Airship With Grunts Next To It. Sanpei And Nehei Gave The Single

"Now, Go And Save Your Steven. We'll Be Fine." Sanpei Called Out, To Which Everyone Nodded. We All Separated Into Different Paths. Dianthas Team Split Up Again, Leaving 10 Ninja For Both Kimia And Diantha To Work Around.

Kimia's Team Headed Straight Nose First For The Ground. They Launched Heavy Fire Blasts, But Was Countered By Stone Edges From Other Ground Types.

While That Was Happening, Diantha's Team Managed To Swoop Into The Cave Entrance And Get Inside. More Than 25 Grunts Waited There And Prepared To Attack.

Diantha Stopped Her Team From Going Further And Got Off, Staring At The Leader Of The 25 Grunts. He Stood Out As A Huge Buffed Man With A Red Shoulder Pad And A Purple Lined Shirt. He Wore A Bracelet With An Shaped Eye Outlining It.

"Well Well Well, What Do We Have Here?" He Called Out

"Well Well Well, What Do We Have Here?" He Called Out. He Had His Arms Crossed As He Store At The Champion And Her Herd Of Ninja

"WHERE IS STEVEN?" Diantha Called Out To Him.

"Why Don't We Start With Introductions, Names Levi. Alva's Apprentice. I Already Know Who You Are... Dianthi.." Levi Smirked. Diantha's Eyes Flashed Before Her Eyes.