Chapter 40

PREVIOUSLY..

"Yes There Is My Child.. Theres Always Someone That Loves You.." Arceus Said From Above.. I Couldn't Believe This Bullshit He's Talking..

"NAME ONE PERSON WHO LOVES ME! I'LL WAIT!" I Yelled, But Then I Heard A Door Creak.. And A Very Soft, Light Voice Came Out Of It

"I Love You! You Big Dummy!"

NOW
Cynthia POV

"Gliscor And Bisharp Are Both Unable To Battle! Aaron Now Has 3 Pokemon Left! This Will Result In A Halftime!" Yelled The Referee..

I Think I Need To Do What I Should've Done Since We First Separated.. After Witnessing His 3 Losses.. This Isn't The Ash I Know And Deeply Love.. Somethings On His Mind.. And That Something Or Someone Is Me..

I Felt Him Last Night.. I Can Feel Him Heartbroken Last Night.. I Can Vision Myself Seeing Ash.. On The Balcony, Staring Into The Stars, While Looking At His Ring I Gave Him..

I Start Walking Towards Double Doors, Those Doors Led To Inside The Stadium.. I Then Went Inside And Went Through A Heavily Secured Double Door, Which Led Towards Some Locker Rooms.. I Look For The Name "Aaron" For A Few Minutes

Once I Found It, I Put My Ear On The Door And Heard Him Yelling, "NAME ONE PERSON WHO LOVES ME! I'LL WAIT."

I Had To Respond To That.. Slowly Opened The Door And It Made A Creek Sound.. "I Love You! You Big Dummy!" I Said With My Goofy Smile

ASH POV

"Cynthia? You? Still Love Me? After All The Things I Did To You? After All The Things You Did With Him? Why?" I Asked Her In A Gentle Tone.. We Both Sat Down And She Took A Deep Breath

"You See.. Do You Know Why People Call Our Shipping.. Rayshipping? Because I Don't To Be Honest.. But Thats Beside The Point.. The Truth Is.. Brock Started.. Sexually Assaulting Me.. And When You Looked At The Door.. It Looked Like I Was Enjoying It.. But I Wasn't.. I Was Trying To Escape.." Cynthia Said In A Low Tone..

"And I Also Really Apologize For Snapping At You.. I Was In The Wrong For Claiming That You've Not Lost Anything.. I Was So Stu-" She Kept Talking All Apologetic, And I Wanted Her To Stop.. So I Kissed Her By Surprise, Which Shocked Her.. We Had A Little Moment.. Us Finally Together After Painful Days..

"Cynthia, I've Only Been Without You For 1 1/2 Battles, And A Few Days.. I've Started To Regret My Decision Of Leaving You.. I Was Wrong For Immediately Assuming.. I Forgive You Fully.. Now.. Would You.. Like To Get Back Together? We Can Have A Little Restart To Our Relationship.." I Asked, Putting My Forehead On Her's. We Could Feel Each Others Breaths.. Her Nice, Warm, Minty Breath..

"Of Course.. And I Would Hope Our Partners Could Get Back With Each Other" Cynthia Said As She Pulls Her Pokeball From Her Pocket, It Was Her Lucario's Pokeball

I Pulled Mine Out Of My Buckle, And Both Of Our Balls Connected.. Wait Let Me Rephrase That.. Both Of Our Pokeballs, Both Containing Our Partners, Connected. "Of Course.. Lucario! Come On Out!" I Said As I Threw My Pokeball In The Hair, Containing The Usual Bipedal Pokemon, Lucario

"I Sense That You Guys Are Back Together?" Lucario Immediately Asked, Which We Both Nodded.

"Lucario.. I'm Not Going To Be Using You For Todays Battle.. I Think He Wants To Battle Again In Our Raw Power.. Hope Thats Ok With You." I Said, Lucario Then Nodded And Walked Towards Cynthia.