Chapter 48

Now, We Go Over With The Rest Of The Champions..

"Come In Ash, Come In" Lance Said Through His Earpiece. "Whats Up?" Ash Asked Through The Piece With Lots Of Wind. "Where Do We Take Hoopa And The Bottle?" Lance Asked. "Take Them Back To Galar, I Have A Few Friends At The Stow-On-Side Pokemon Center Waiting For Your Arrival, Same Goes With You Steven" Ash Managed To Say Before He Kept Getting Cut Off By The Wind.

"Alright, Lets Go Dragonite" Lance Said As He Threw The Pokeball. His Massive Dragonite Appeared Lowering Its Back For Lance To Climb On. "Got It, You Have Another Flying Type On You By Any Chance?" Steven Embarrassingly Asked. Although He Was A Champion, He Never Really Owned A Flying Type. He Was Mostly A Stay Region Champion, And Always Depended Metagross To Fly. Now He Couldn't Because Of The White Metal Pokemon's Injuries

Lance Smirked And Threw Another Pokeball, It Was Another Dragonite He Had With Him, But This One Was A Female, While The One Lance Is Riding On Is A Male. Steven Climbed Up Dragonite And Set Himself In The Most Comfortable Position For Both Steven And Dragonite. Once They Found The Spot, Lance Shoe Tapped Dragonite's Side, And Began To Take Flight.

MEANWHILE, With The Rest Of The Group..
CYNTHIA POV

"Alright, We Got Most Of The Grunts Here, Now Where Is Volkner And Alder?" Alain Asked Me. "They Should Be Here Any Minute" I Commented As I Checked My Watch. Multiple Horns Could Be Heard, And There Appeared To Be 5 Police Trucks. The Very Front, Alder Could Be Seen, What It Looks Like, Flirting With One Of The Officer Jennys.

There Was About 3 Officer Jenny's, 15 Male, And 6 Female Officers, Coming Out Of The 5 Police Trucks. One Of Them Ran Off Where The Entrance Was, With Yellow Tape, Which I'm Assuming It Was Crime Scene Tape To Let Other Trainers Know To Not Enter This Area.

Over 50 Grunts Were Then Arrested, With Some More Police Cars And Trucks Coming In, Due To The Overfilling. "Cynthia!" Yelled A Blue Haired Man, It Was James. "James! Where's Ghetsis?" I Asked Him, He Gave Me A Disappointed Look. "He.. Beat Me.. He Pulled Out His Moltres And Scorched Inkay And Lopunny.. I Just Flew To The Pokemon Center, And Waiting On Their Condition.." James Said With A Tear In His Eye..
"My Inkay.. My Best Friend.." James Let Out. I Could Tell How Heartbroken He Was.. Just An Injury Could Make Him Sad, But If It Was Death.. I Dont Know What He'll Do..

"Hey.. James.. Its Alright, I Promise You Inkay Will Be Alright, He Has A Heart Made Of Stone, And Nothing Will Ever Break That.." I Reassured, He Then Looked At Me, Still With Sadness In His Eyes. "Are You Sure?" James Asked Me, I Nodded  And He Suddenly Hugged Me. I Suddenly Got The Urge To Hug Him Back.. I Never Liked Seeing People Sad, Depressed, Or Just Stressed In Return.. It Reminds Me Of Myself Back When Ash Declared Himself Dead, And His Cold Self When We Weren't A Thing.

"Ahem.." A Voice Interrupted, James Looked Back And Saw The Pink Long Haired Female, Jessie Holding Her Hips. "Cheating Aren't We?" Jessie Spat Out, James Immediately Disconnected The Hug, Having Sadness Being Replaced By Fear. "PLEASE! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" James Practically Begged. Jessie Gave Out A Little Laugh. "I Know, I Heard Everything From Your Injured Inkay, To Your Reassuring To Ms.Shirona" Jessie Said With A Giggle At The End. "Thank God.." James Breathed Out. I Checked My Phone And Saw The Phone Texts From Ash

Hey Cynthia, Go Meet Lance, Steven, And Diantha At Stow-On-Side Pokemon Center, Regarding Hoopa, And What We Could Do.

Alright, How's Leaf Doing Right Now?

We're Still In The Air, Closing In On Alola. I'll Try To Text You, But If Not, Im Most Likely Busy, Trying To Get Leaf To Regain Her Memory

Alright, Sounds Good! Love You!