Chapter 55

WARNING! The Following Contains References From The Anime "Naruto!" Please Remember That I Do Not Own Rights To That, I'm Simply Using Them As A Example On How The Battle Went Down!

Thanks!

"Ash Shirona And Clemont Citron, Please Report To The Battlefield" A Lady Announcer Asked. I Open My Door And Wait At The Front Till They Open It.

Finally. Some Revenge. This Will Be Sweet.

NOW
NO ONE POV

The Second Stage Is Set. As Soon As Ash And Clemont Came Out, The Entire Crowd Irrupted In Cheers. Ash Walking To His Path, And Clemont, He Just Kept A Serious Face On Him. It's A 3v3, Frosmoth May Be Still Battle Energetic, But Ash Doesn't Want To Take The Risk.

"Dan," Ash Called Out. Dan Flew Over On His Aegislash To Check On Ash. "Frosmoth Is Unable To Battle, After Its Last Matchup. It's Pretty Worn Out And Exhausted." Ash Said. Dan Understood What He Was Coming From And Made The Call.

"Due To Ash's Direct Request, Frosmoth Is Unable To Battle. This Will Transition To A 3v3 Battle." Dan Announced. The Frosmoth Picture Turned From Its Normal Colors, To Gray. The Crowd Applauded For The Great Decision Made By Ash.

"Well, You're Just Gonna Have Frosmoth Give Up? What Happened To The 'Never Give Up Until Its Over?'" Clemont Mocked. Ash Looked At Him With Murder In His Mind. "Sometimes, You Have To. He's Pushed Himself So Much During That Battle. He's Deserves The Best Rest." Ash Complemented. He Took Out A Pokeball He's Gonna Be Using, While Clemont Did The Same. Ash Then Turned Around And Kneeled To Pikachu. Giving Him Something From His Pocket

"Trainers, Release Your Pokemon!" Dan Called Out. Ash Turned Around And Looked At His Pikachu. "Pikachu! Let's Go!" Ash Yelled. Pikachu Jumped Off Of Pikachu's Shoulder And Took Stance. Letting Out Bits Of Electricity Out Of His Red Cheeks. On His Wrist, He Held Some Sort Of Bracelet. It Had A Purple Rock.

Clemont Examined Pikachu And Saw Whatever Was On His Wrist

Clemont Examined Pikachu And Saw Whatever Was On His Wrist. It Looked Like An Evolite. Clemont Knew He Had To Keep His Guard Up, And He Sure Is Glad He Saved A Pokemon, Specializing In Keeping High Alert

"Manectric, Come Out Now." Clemont Said, Throwing His Pokeball. Once The Pokeball Opened, Manectric, The Canine, Quadrupedal Pokémon, Came Out Of Its Pokeball. Its Body Is Mainly Blue With A Spiky, Yellow Mane On Its Head And Yellow Tufts Of Fur On Its Haunches And Around Its Front Feet.