Chapter one, Mega fans.

TW: violence, alcohol, cursing. Slight nsfw but not really

It was a cool night in the mushroom kingdom. the town hall lit up with all different colored lights. It could be seen all the way from Koopa kingdom. Inside town hall, a concert was happening. Famous pop idol: 1up, previously only known as Luigi, Marios underachieving brother.

Bowser sat on his balcony, looking out at all the colorful lights, longing to be with princess peach in the mushroom kingdom. he sighed and pulled out his book and glasses. Meanwhile, inside town hall 1up was singing his most popular song, "give me a 1up".

After the show, Luigi had an autograph signing. As time passes, the line got shorter. A red man appeared in front of Luigi. "Oh, hello Mario." Luigi said, harshly. Mario set one of 1up's photos on the table. "Peach wanted one." Luigi signed the paper for the princess. Next came all the koopalings. The all started screaming and put all their stuff on the table for Luigi to sign. After the signing ended, Luigi made his way to his green limo, and was driven home, where he had piles of fan mail to respond to. Luigi sighed as he looked through it all. After he was finished, he heated up a TV dinner and ate alone at the table. Once he was done, he cleaned up and went to check the time. "12 am?!?" Luigi went upstairs to his room and got into bed, and slowly drifted to sleep.

Luigi woke up to pounding on the door. "GET OUT HERE YOU GREEN SON OF A BITCH!!" Luigi could tell it was his manager. He got up and put on sweat pants and a black shirt. "What is it DK??" Luigi said, annoyed as he opened his front door. "What the HELL was that lazy ass performance last night? We made HALF, fucking HALF of what we made last time when you preformed in New Donk City!! These shows are doing worse and worse!! I think you need a costar." Donkey Kong said angrily. "DK, you know i like preforming solo, if it brings in more money then do it! I don't even care." Luigi said, opening the door more to invite Donkey Kong in, so Luigi could get a drink. "Luigi you know I'd do anything for you to stay with me.." Donkey Kong said, sneaking up behind Luigi. Donkey Kong ran his fingers in Luigis hair. "Please don't be mad my 1up.." Donkey Kong pleaded. Luigi sighed and turned his body to face Donkey Kong. They shared a long and lustful kiss.

Later that day, Luigi was sent to a kingdom that looked all too familiar. He banged on the castle doors. One of the koopalings answered. "Oh. My. GOD!! LENNY 1UP IS AT OUR DO-" the koopaling was interrupted. "Can you maybe not tell everyone I'm here? Go get Bowser." Luigi said in a hushed tone. The koopa nodded. Luigi stayed at the door and waited for the King koopa. The door swung open. "Hello? I'm bowse- Luigi? Oh. Look the princess isn't here." Bowser started to close the door, but Luigi placed his foot in the way. Luigi pushed his way into the castle. "So where do you keep the fridge?"

A bit later, after a few beers and chit chats.. "so bowser, i was sent here by my manager, we have a business opportunity for you." Luigi sighed as he sat his beer on the table. Bowser nodded. "We want you to join me in the music industry, as my costar." Luigi stated. Bowser pondered the thought. "It doesn't seem like a bad idea.. I've heard your music, it's not bad." Bowser thought some more, he then stood. "I'll do it. Ever since queen koopa left, it's been a struggle to keep my castle. I'll do it." Luigi stood up aswell. They exchanged a handshake as Bowser showed Luigi the way out.

No authors note because eh
1/24/22