Chapter ten, Pure (NSFW CHAPTER)

TW: gay sex. This chapter is literally just gay fucking sex. Please skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with that. There will also be certain kinks, please read with caution and take note that this will probably happen in future chapters as well, for i am a Horny teen. Also note that i DO have my own designs that will be released when they've all been drawn!

(Luigi is wearing a green t shirt and green plaid pj pants and Donkey Kong is wearing a black 1-UP t shirt with grey sweatpants.)

Luigi turned back to do the dishes as DK placed kisses down his neck. DK's hand's went down to Luigi's waist. Luigi's body shuddered as he washed the dishes. One of DK's hands went into Luigi's shirt and played with his nipples. Luigi moaned a bit. DK bit Luigi's neck a bit in Luigi's sweet spot. Luigi dropped the dishes in the sink and turned to face DK. DK then shoved Luigi against the counter and pinned his arms on the counter on each side of Luigi's body. Luigi's gulp was audible. DK kissed Luigi, it was full of passion and lust. Luigi kissed him back. This was Luigi's favorite part of DK. The part that wasn't gentle with Luigi. DK picked Luigi up and carried him to bed, still kissing him. They pulled away when DK threw Luigi onto bed. DK's eyes glowed with lust. Luigi became excited for what was going to happen next.

Luigi scooted towards the head of his bed frame. He watched as DK got off the bed and started undressing. He took off the apron, then his shirt, then his pants. But then, he put the apron back on, and climbed towards Luigi. He pulled Luigi onto his lap. Luigi leaned in and kissed him. Pulling Luigi back off of him, DK slowly removed Luigi's shirt. He started attacking Luigi's chest and neck, Luigi letting out small moans here and there. Donkey Kong started taking of Luigi's pants, very slowly. DK stared at Luigi lustfully. Donkey Kong pulled Luigi on top of him, kissing him hard and rough. DK let out a small moan when Luigi touched his dick. DK looked at Luigi, with a surprised look. Luigi stood up and went towards his closet. He grabbed out a pair of handcuffs. "For you?" DK asked. Luigi shook his head. "F-for me...?" DK asked, surprised. Luigi nodded, with a smirk on his face. DK gulped.

DK was even more horny than before. He was handcuffed to the head of bed frame as Luigi sat on top of him. Luigi started kissing down his body, occasionally licking and biting, which made DK whine. Luigi got to DK's boxers. He took them off slowly to reveal DK's 8' dick. DK tried to move his hands to take control, but couldn't Luigi backed off of DK's body, and took out his dick. He started jerking off in-front of DK, since DK couldn't do anything. DK kept struggling in the handcuffs that restricted him from touching Luigi. DK felt his dick get harder. Luigi soon came onto DK's dick. "Better clean that up.." Luigi leaned forward and started sucking DK's dick. DK's started moaning a bunch. Luigi soon heard something break, as he was taken and thrown down onto the bed. He saw a huffing red sweating mess above him. DK, still catching his breath, kissed Luigi and started jerking Luigi off. Luigi started moaning into the kiss. Luigi soon came again. "You're so weak Luigi.." DK licked Luigi's cum off of his hand, which made Luigi's face turn red.

Donkey Kong pulled Luigi on top of him, Luigi felt DK's dick against his back. DK just stared at Luigi. He lifted Luigi up by his waist, and slammed him down on his cock. Luigi moaned loud. "Shhhhh. You don't want to disturb your neighbors Luigi." Luigi covered his mouth. DK started moving Luigi up and down on his dick. Soon enough, Luigi was doing it on his own. DK started to moan out loud. DK wasn't afraid to show emotion in bed. All you could hear in the room was DK and Luigi's moans and skin slapping. DK finally came, pulling out of Luigi, of course. Luigi went to lick up all of DK's cum. DK struggled to keep his breath, Luigi panting as well. Luigi leaned down to kiss DK, but DK grabbed his neck. Luigi moaned. "Oh my 1-UP, you didn't think i was gonna leave you untouched did i?" DK said, throwing Luigi under him. He started stroking Luigi's dick, and then slammed down onto Luigi's dick. DK kept a steady pase, occasionally speeding up and slowing back down. He felt Luigi's dick twitch inside him, Luigi's moans also getting louder.

As DK sped up, he felt Luigi cum inside him DK moaned very loud. Once he felt Luigi finish, he pulled himself off of him. "Cmon Luigi, let's get you cleaned up." DK picked up Luigi and took him to the bathroom. DK ran the bath for Luigi. Once it was full, DK got into the bath with Luigi. They each took turns washing each other. After, DK and Luigi lied in bed, cuddling until they both fell asleep.

1/28/22.
I apologize if anyone is disgusted by this, i feel ashamed of what i have written today. But i hope the horny audience enjoys, i took time to write this .