Chapter Thirteen, Falling Upwards!

TW: Caps aka yelling, Cursing, Alcohol.

Luigi pulled up to Bowser's castle. He got out of his car in a hurry. He practically pounded on the front door. Bowser answered. "Luigi? Hello? What's up?" Bowser asked, confused. "Bowser! Can I come in? I need someone right now..." Luigi gave Bowser a small smile. Bowser nodded and invited Luigi inside. Bowser walked Luigi to his living room. "So, what happened Luigi?" Bowser asked with a worried look on his face as they sat down. "I got home yesterday and went to take a nap, when I woke up, I heard DK talking... I got worried and listened through the door and he was talking to MARIO..." Luigi held his head in his hands. "Oh wow... I get how you must feel. This one time I overheard Queen Koopa talking to my lawyer on the phone in the middle of our divorce, she was trying to bribe him for some shit... I was really hurt and felt betrayed." Bowser said, Rubbing Luigi's back. "I know we haven't known each other for that long, and we've only spent so much time together, but you can stay in my spare bedroom until you're comfortable with going back to your apartment. If Donkey Kong comes by, I'll tell him you're not here, you'll just have to move your car into the garage." Bowser leaned over to smile at Luigi. Luigi gave a weak smile back and a nod. "I'm gonna go take a nap." Luigi stood up and walked upstairs to the spare bedroom. 

Luigi lied down in the spare bedroom on the bed and cried. "How did I fuck up my life this bad... I cheated on DK, what if he ruins me..." Luigi silently sobbed. He went to his bag and pulled out his stuffed animal 1-UP mushroom. He heard his phone ringing. "DK..." He picked up the phone. "Hello? Luigi? Is that you? Thank God, I thought something bad happened! Where are you?" Donkey Kong said, worried. "DK... I just need some time away. Don't look for me, I'll be back, okay?" Luigi said, hanging up. He lied down in bed facing the ceiling. His mind drifted to Bowser. He covered his face with the pillow like a schoolgirl. Luigi sighed. But it wasn't a bad sigh, it was... Different. He didn't want it to ever end. The feeling was so peaceful and happy, he fell asleep.

Luigi woke up to someone knocking on the door. Luigi yawned and got up to open the door. "Hey Luigi! Sorry, did I wake you?" Bowser asked. Luigi shook his head. "Well, dinner is ready if you want some!" Bowser smiled and walked out of the hallway and went downstairs. Luigi closed the door. He felt weird eating in Bowser's castle, so he decided to just stay in the room. He just lied in bed and felt so weightless. He lied and thought. He was 24, one of the most famous popstars across the whole world. But something felt missing. He wanted someone to love, and someone to love him. Someone like Bowser. He kicked his legs like a girl. He was happy. Until his phone rang. He looked over. It was... Mario. He grabbed his phone and answered. "Hello Mario." 

1/29/22!