Chapter four, butterfly

Tw: alcohol , violence, slight nsfw, cursing.

Luigi made the couch ready for Mario. Luigi actually wasn't too fond of his older brother. Luigi was always jealous that he got the spotlight, which is why he turned his brother away and entered the music industry. As Luigi was getting Mario's bed ready, Mario just helped himself to all the left over food that Luigi and Donkey Kong had made for dinner the night before. Luigi's phone rang. It was Bowser. *shit* Luigi thought as he raced to pick up his phone. "hello? This isn't a good time..." Luigi whispered. "oh, I'm sorry Luigi, call me back whenever you get the chance!" Bowser said, respectfully. "Ok I'll talk to you later DK.." Luigi said, feeling bad. The line disconnected. Luigi sighed as he was finally done.

Mario was asleep on the couch. Luigi heard knocking on his door. He opened it and stepped outside when he saw who it was. "what do you want DK? It's almost 12 AM.." Luigi asked annoyed. "You can't just call me demanding shit left and right Luigi. I'm not your servant. On another note, you and Daisy are preforming on SUNDAY night in sparkling waters. Your dream. I'll be here tomorrow to give you a list of songs." Donkey Kong walked down the stairs and got into his car and drove off. Luigi sighed and went back inside. He went to his room, and fell asleep.

Luigi woke up to his alarm clock. 8:00 AM, Friday morning. Luigi had a lot to do today. He got up out of bed and went to go shower first, after that he made himself breakfast, Mario was still asleep on the couch, so Luigi didn't need to worry about him. He got dressed in a green t-shirt and black jeans. Luigi got into his car and drove down to get some new clothes for his concert. He needed more than one outfit, lots of tropical clothing. He smiled to himself because he was FINALLY getting his dream. And with a pretty girl. Princess Daisy and him were both very famous pop idols.

Luigi got 3 outfits at the store. One for before the performance, one for during and one for after the show. When he got home, Mario was laying on the couch, eating his cup of noodles. "Mario i get that you're sad and shit, but you can't eat my fucking food and just laze around my fucking house." Luigi raised his voice.

1/26/22