Chapter Sixteen, Billboards.

TW: Alcohol, violence, slight nsfw.

It had been about a week since Luigi was hiding at Bowser's castle. "So Luigi, when do you plan on going home? I don't mind you staying here, I'm just wondering.." Bowser asked. Luigi sighed. "I'm not sure.." Luigi yawned. "Well, I'm going out to get some food and stuff. I'll see ya when i get home!" bowser just nodded and waved.

While Luigi was out, he saw someone that looked awfully familiar.. Donkey Kong! Luigi ducked his head behind an aisle. He panicked as he saw Donkey Kong walking into the aisle. "Luigi?" Donkey Kong said, walking closer to Luigi. "Luigi! Where have you been? Are you okay? Where were You!" Donkey Kong hugged Luigi. Luigi pushed Donkey Kong off of him. "DK-... Donkey Kong, I've been hiding from you. I cheated on you. I'm sorry.. I couldn't face you. And then... I heard you on the phone with Mario.. And i left." Luigi looked away from Donkey Kong. "O-oh.... No.... You didn't... You didn't! Luigi don't lie to me!" Donkey Kong stepped back in disbelief. "What did you think DK? I just left for no reason!?!?" Luigi stepped closer. "Luigi, I thought you loved me..? And i loved you..? I was gonna move in, i thought we were getting serious!" Donkey Kong started to cry a little. "DK you can't seriously think i wanted you to move in! I'm in love with Bowser!" Luigi backed up and covered his mouth. Donkey Kong stopped crying. "What...?" Luigi just stood, speechless from what he had previously said. "You what Luigi???" Donkey Kong said, now angry. "I...." Luigi couldn't find the words to say anything. "You know what Luigi? I always knew you were a scumbag. I'll see you later. Call me when you're ready for a new show." Donkey Kong said, walking away from his now ex boyfriend. Luigi sighed, but continued shopping. He felt lighter. And, he LOVED Bowser? He was confused, but happy.

"Bowser! I'm home.." Luigi said, carrying groceries into the castle. "Hey Luigi, we should talk." Bowser said as Luigi walked into the kitchen.