Chapter Three, Touch the sky

Tw: alcohol, cursing, violence.

Luigi woke up on the couch, confused on what had happened the night before. Luigi grumbled and got up off the couch and slumped his way to his bed. His phone started ringing. He groaned and grabbed it "hello???!!!" Luigi barked out to the phone. "Hi, this is Bowser.. Uh i was just wondering if you wanted to get lunch today?" Bowser asked. Luigi sighed. "sure Bowser. How about the new restaurant in the dunes? I need to be in the dunes anyways." Luigi yawned. "sure. The dunes work fine!" Bowser said. "Okay, see you then Bowser." Luigi hung up the phone and threw it across the room.

He woke up around 11:30. He got up and got dressed in his green sweatshirt and khaki pants and black shoes. He grabbed his face mask and sunglasses. He put them on before leaving. He got into his green sports car, and drove down to the dunes. While driving, he passed the Princesses castle. He thought of Mario. Living it up in the huge castle. Luigi decided to give Donkey Kong a call. "Hey DK, about that performance with Daisy, set it up for this Saturday. Thanks man." Luigi hung up before Donkey Kong could even say anything. Luigi hated the dunes but went just because. His favourite place in all the mushroom Kingdom was Sparkling waters. He's always wanted to perform there.

Luigi finally got to the restaurant and quickly spotted bowser. "Bowser! Over here!" Luigi called out, locking his car. Bowser made his way towards Luigi. "hey Luigi! I thought we should get to know eachother since we'll be working together for a while!" Bowser said, smiling. "you're surprisingly nice. All the times Mario and i came to get the princess, you were a real ass." Luigi spat out. Bowser nodded. "well I've given up on trying to get the princess to love me. She's just not worth all that effort." Bowser said. Luigi just nodded. Once they were inside the restaurant and seated, they started talking about various different topics. A few laughs could be heard sometimes.

"well i had fun Bowser. I didn't ever know this much about you! I hope we can do this again." Luigi felt his heart flutter when Bowser smiled back. "I'll be seeing you Luigi!" Bowser said, climbing into his clown car. Luigi sighed as he got into his car. On his drive home, he stopped at the gas station. He saw a princess car when he parked. He walked into the gas station to see his brother, Mario. Luigi didn't even try to talk to him. Mario side eyed Luigi as Luigi gathered everything he came for, Beer, Soda, Cup of noodles, and frozen pizza rolls. Once Luigi was done paying, he bagged all his things and started walking out, when all of a sudden "LUIGI!" he turned around. It was Mario. "can i uh, sleep at your house? The princess kicked me out.." Luigi scoffed. "sure Mario."

1/26/22