Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.

Days earlier.

Anzu Kadotani, Decided to take them in for questioning who, after they're arrived from out of nowhere, and almost killing the students. Tank Commander didn't say anything, while that's happening the Enginseer is fixing the Baneblade and repairing most of the damage as he conducts ritual of repairs and fixing on the systems. To calm the machine spirit, the automated club noticed cyborg man repairing while at the same time chanting to it.

Benedicite nos, O animi Machinae, enim facimus laborum Imperatorem tuus, Imperator Omnissiahan Hominis et omnes genises. Cum auxilium tuum, purgabimus advenam, mannus immundus commaculant et corrumpant corpum omnes scientam. Cum auxilium tuum, purgamus mutantum, corrumpat genum electum ab intrii. Cum auxilium tuum, puramus haereticum, animii perditii homii est et vitii inpendeant animii omnium. Benedicite nos cum adamantum et pulveris nigreris et aeris, et servibimus testamentum tuum aeternum

Until he was interrupted by automotive member.

Enginseer: What is it? I'm busy, appeasing the machine spirit.

??: I'm just asking what are you chanting about?

Enginseer: I am chanting for the machine so that it might work, as I conducting the repairs and fixing the damage, sustained from the warp travel.

??: Okay then? Oh by the way my name is Nakajima Rera. Pleasure to meet you?

Enginseer: I'm Engineer, Beta-0982.

Nakajima Rera: Huh? Wait that's your name?

Enginseer Beta-0982: Yes I am, that's my name and designate number, I'm from Mars. Why you asked.

Automotive club members: EH!!!!!

Keiko Hoshino: Mars as in the planet!

Maria Suzuki: When did we colonize Mars?

Tsuchiya Mūton: How? What happened?

Nakajima Rera: Now now now ladies he's busy fixing and repairing the tank?

He bowed and continued his work on the Baneblade.