Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.

As the battle raged on, as the angler fish tank it was destroyed, the ork weird boyz, afterward they defeated it, and they take the modified BT-42 tank, was taken by continuation school, but they didn't figure out does the ork technology works, this drove one of them into insanity, and Madness, as her tank commander is calmly pointing out the something. But she didn't listen to her commander, as they start it, as the BT-42 modified ork tank began to move as the tank moves forward she switch with her driver. While pigtails red short-haired girl be loader while blonde short twin tail girl, become the commander as she command the modified BT-42.

Mikko: What is this I can't drive this thing (screaming.) I'm confused what is this.

Mika: You need to calmed down.

As her screams.

Mika: Let me drive.

She drove the tank.

Mika: You see I can drive this thing you need to calm down.

Mikko: Okay I will be the loader then.

Aki: What? Me I am the commander!

Both: Yes!

Aki: Okay then.

Meanwhile in battlefield as remaining Ooarai team.

They are scrambling for cover, as the green skins attack without mercy, they took out other tanks, with the continuation school tank teams are fighting against.

The green skins tank, they heard the sound of mechanical stretching, and turrets fire and destroyed most of the green skins tanks and enemies forces, as they went to offensive attacks as she ordered

Bane blade and guardsmen regiment to attacked in her command, as they fought their way to hordes of green skins.

Ork boyz: WAAAGH!!!

Karina Sakaguchi: What should we do?

Piyotan: We lost miho! And the anglerfish team. What should we do piyo?

Nekonya: Nyan....

Momo Kawashima: No, we mustn't give up now we will defeat our enemies. To the end, Gustav Zion Wilhelm do you copy! Over!?

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Momo-chan! Erm.... commander Kawashima. What is it?!

Momo Kawashima: Tell all of the guardsmen regiment to follow my lead, we will push back against those orks once for all! Over!

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: You heard her push forward.

Venerable Dreadnought Maximilian: GOOD, LET'S SHOW THOSE FLITHY GREEN SKINS THAT WE ARE HIS ANGELS! FOR MACRAGGE!!!

The Dreadnoughts and Venerable Dreadnoughts from blood angel and ultramarines, with the hero of Battle for Hive Helsreach. "As" Merek Grimaldus with his 500 battle brothers of black Templar. Will join the battle, as Momo Kawashima is tank commander and commissar of the remaining of the students. "As" she leads her forces to fight back against the green skins. The Bane blade led the charge against the ratte and ork War boss, as more ork reinforcements arrived, as the unknown is about to be overrun by the orks, just then the 5 legion of titans, of the Collegia Titanica join in, the whole company of imperial fist. "As" green skin hordes, it was destroyed. All the ships it was destroyed, in space.

Merek Grimaldus: For the EMPEROR!!!

Black Templars: FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Momo Kawashima: Alright let's go!

In space.

Captain: Destroyed the green skins ships!

Girls Und Panzer: The Baneblade In Panzer Universe. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara