French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.

As Tyranids continue to attack them, while in space deathwatch and blood angels descended upon the world thanks to inquisitors from Ordo Xeno, as they opened fired at the hive fleet, as more astartes and imperial guards fight back as they killed the hive tyrant, and after they, killed hive tyrant. It orders all the Tyranids attacked the remaining French tanks, and rest of Ooarai tanks, with ultramarine, deathwatch, and blood angels allies. As for it, the target is the Bane blade who killed the hive tyrant, it roared in angered as it charges.

 As for it, the target is the Bane blade who killed the hive tyrant, it roared in angered as it charges

Bane blade is ready as the tank commander order his crew to fire at it,

While in space, the fleet of both sides suffered causalities,

As more ships brought up, and attacked the hive fleet, as the fleet was it destroyed.

And death of norn queen, this causes the Tyranids to attack each other as imperial forces and rest of deathwatch, blood angels and ultramarine attacked them, as Swarm lord was killed instantly by the Bane blade.

Upon Norn-Queen death, this caused more Tyranids to attack each other while they all been killed off by the combine strength of adeptus astartes and Astra Militarum, the battle was over only French tanks and Ooarai tanks

Upon Norn-Queen death, this caused more Tyranids to attack each other while they all been killed off by the combine strength of adeptus astartes and Astra Militarum, the battle was over only French tanks and Ooarai tanks. Many tanks of French team was destroyed fewer causalities only 4 deaths.

They have returned back to their own universe.

There is still some free time to burn before the Ooarai school ship departs. Mallard team is on attendance duty. Anteater Team plays videogames. Shark Team goes fishing whilst the Rabbit Team observe critically. Turtle Team visit a Zaza Coffee. Leopon team checks out a car on sale. Anglerfish Team go out for crepes, with the exception of Miho, who has gone to the Boko Museum with Alice. After enjoying several themed rides, at dinner together Miho asks Alice if she has already chosen a school. Alice hasn't picked one yet, though she expresses her desire for a re-match with Miho when she does.

Meanwhile.

In the meantime, Duck Team meet Fukuda of the Chi-Ha-Tan Academy in a diner for tarashi-yaki. Fukuda congratulates them on their victory in the first match and asks if they have any advice for Chi-Ha-Tan Academy's upcoming first round match against Koala Forest High School. The Duck Team decide that such a difficult question is best answered on a full stomach, and they talk about the preparation of the tarashi-yaki instead. Regardless, Fukuda hears the conversation as nothing but metaphors on how to do better in Sensha-dō.