Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.

Ooarai's team and French team is trapped on the river and wooden bridges as Tyranids are attacked them as Momo Kawashima's periscope pans around the frantic situation. As Baneblade opened fire at the Tyranids, while Dreadnought and couple of ultramarines are fending off the Tyranids hordes.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Damn! Those Tyranids

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Damn! Those Tyranids. Tactical Officer tell our Gunners to opened fire at those bugs!

Tactical officers as she issuing orders to the tank commander.

She nodded.

While.

Tyranids tyrant roared as Tyranid Warrior roar back as hordes grunts in an unknown imperial world. Where the match is being held, while Genestealer cult attacked the otherside of the planet.

Momo: Why?! Why?!

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Calm yourself commander Momo, (God EMPEROR! Why she's leading the tanks.) [As he cursed under his head]

??: Just as planned. My old school is pretty strong. As long as they're in order and alive.

Assam: My data didn't foresee such a situation. Against these so called Tyranids?

As they're safe in their universe.

Orange Pekoe: I can't believe Ooarai is getting cornered by the Tyranids? And the French team is being massacred by the Tyranids as well!?

Rosehip: Being Careless is pretty scary, isn't? And that Tyranids are terrible to fight against. We-

Darjeeling: One of the many obstacles in our quest to achieve our ideals, in universe where is war everywhere. In lies within ourselves, as we face aliens, and ancient evils long dormant for 60 millions years. Now waking from their long slumber to regain their lost empire, where literal Gods consume worlds and destroy solar systems. Right!? Szarekh the silent king!

As she look at the necron as he nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile in team anglerfish.

Yukari: I'm sorry! It's my fault I was completely fooled! And why are the Tyranids here?

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: It's the planetary govner! He was Genestealer hybrid.

Miho: This isn't your fault at all, yukari-san!

Mako Reizei: But if this goes on, we might lose the first match! And their lives as well.

Saori: That absolutely cannot happen!

Hana: If that happens, then that would be the end of the road.

Ultramarines Dreadnought: SHE'S RIGHT ABOUT THAT!

As he opened fire at the Tyranids as ultramarines opened fire, with the help of the blood angels.

72 hours earlier.