This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.

A flashback to when the student council discovers that their school will be closed down the following year unless it can distinguish itself meaningfully. Learning that Ooarai Girls Academy once had an active sensha-dō club, Anzu deduces that the championship school will not be closed down. Thus is explained the sudden resurrection of the defunct sensha-dō club and the earlier coercion of Miho Nishizumi into the team.

Anzu: Shut down?

Minister of Education: It takes money to maintain and run school ships. And after looking at the costs again, we decided to begin consolidating. We will start by shutting down those schools that fail to yield results.

Yuzu: So you're saying that we won't have a school anymore after the end of this year?

Momo: I can't allow this.

Minister of Education: Oarai, as of late, has been losing students, and currently has no attractive programs. In the past, they had quite the active Tankery team, but...

Anzu: Well, then let's take up Tankery.

Momo & Yuzu: Huh?

Momo: Tankery, really?

Anzu: You wouldn't shut down the winning school now, would you?

End of flashback.

Although the Ooarai girls are in despair at learning of their beloved school's imminent closure, Miho declares her wish to continue sensha-dō with all her friends the following year. With the critically high stakes unveiled, the girls concur to fight to the bitter end. Repairs on the tanks get underway, and Yukari, Erwin, Mako and Midoriko with nonna and tactical undertake a reconnaissance sortie on the world eaters, position. While their are talking about her life as imperial gaurds.

Miho: The match isn't over yet. It's not like we've lost the match already.

Anzu: Nishizumi?

Miho: We just have to do what we can do. I mean, I still want to do Tankery next year at this school, with everyone here.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Indeed.

Later

Midoriko: There's a world eaters legions on the far left.

Mako: Hopefully no one sees us.

As they lay low, as they saw couple world eaters killing 4 Pravda students who manged to escape, as their heads were mounted on the back of the spikes. As they left.

While in the west.

Nonna: So what's is like when you join them?

Tactical Officer: Well, my world was cadia I'm a cadian survive, as the abaddon the Despoiler destroyed my world. As we fight against horde of daemon!

Nonna didn't answered, but she's worried about her. As they sneak into under the world eaters as they continue to their search as, they saw one of the student is hiding underneath snow, as the world eaters, saw her and she decided to run as nonna tried to save but, tactical officer stops her, as it was too late he run towards her with his chain axe and he cut her down, killing her.

Meanwhile in 40k universe.

Warp storm sends half of the blood Angels fleet and imperial ships were the kriegsmen is on it, in another universe where they see, world eaters and traitor guardsman are searching for something, as they decided to help them the people of the planet.

30 minutes earlier.

Beginning their journey, Yukari and Erwin pass the time by singing 'Yuki no Shingun ', a Japanese Military Marching Tune. They walk until Erwin's feet begin to suffer from the cold temperatures, wherein they stop and Yukari unveils her survival gear that she carries around. Whilst Erwin's feet warm up, the two discuss the ways that soldiers from different world militaries keep themselves warm.