We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.

Last time.

The battle has began as the Kuromorimine and Ooarai highschool, joined forces to fight back against the 2 traitor legions and traitor guardsmen, as all hope is lost the ultramarines arrived and save them, as their chapter master and their Primarch descended and decimated by ultramarines.

And now

As the maus and some oorai tanks are attacked by black legions, and EMPEROR'S Children, the ultramarines and blood angels are pushing them. Back, as everyone in the stands sees the battle firsthand.

Meanwhile in stands.

Orange Pekoe: The giant blue armor men are pushing those the giant demon men with black and purple armors.

Darjeeling: Indeed they are, but how long?

Saunders

Kay: Wow! Amazing!?

Alisa: Yeah I think they have experience to fight like that?

Kay: I think so.

Pravda.

Katyusha: Katyusha sees it. But?

Nonna: But what? Lady katyusha?

As she sees, true power of the astartes in action.

Meanwhile back in the match.

Rabbit Team locates the end of the EMPEROR'S children and attacked them, destroying the tank as well as their hellbrute. As Servo-skull flew towards them and take them away as their tank was destroyed by sonic weapons held by them.

Duck Team brings up the rear of the Ooarai chain, and gets the attention of the EMPEROR'S Children, they run away, the hellbrute tore through their tank like knife through butter, as the both Dreadnought opened fire at it and kriegsmen took them away. As they watch, the three machines things battle out.

Dreadnoughts and blood angels Rubicon with leopon last stand.

Having earlier split off from the main force, Leopon Team arrives to rendezvous with Anglerfish Team in front of a closed building complex. Anglerfish Team is being pursued by a host of Kuromorimine forces, headed by Maho Nishizumi in her Tiger I. The Panzer IV dashes into the closed building complex, and the Tiger I follows close behind. Leopon Team is next, but rather than driving through, they park their tank across the entrance, blocking the remainder of the EMPEROR'S children and black legion force from entering.

Refusing to get out of the way, the Tiger (P) and rhino with Dreadnought takes the full force of the Chaos Space Marines assault on the chin. Leopon Team hold the line alone and drag down several chaos space marines and daemon engines with them.

Unfortunately, the arrival of black legion heavy firepower, in the form of soul grinder and daemon engines, brutally ends the last stand under an unrelenting barrage.

However, the disabled "wreck" of the Tiger (P) and rhino but Dreadnought still blocks the entryway. With the flag tank duel raging on inside, and the recovery team not yet arrived, as the Dreadnought opened fire at all them as leopon left for them, as the Dreadnought fought his last stand, as soul grinders continued to attack him.

 With the flag tank duel raging on inside, and the recovery team not yet arrived, as the Dreadnought opened fire at all them as leopon left for them, as the Dreadnought fought his last stand, as soul grinders continued to attack him