The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.

Miho Nishizumi and her friends gather in the Leclerc Tank Café to discuss the upcoming first match of the tournament against Saunders University High School, predicted to be difficult due to Saunders' significant materiel advantage that allows them to field ten tanks to Ooarai's five. Whilst there, the girls are chanced upon by the Kuromorimine Vice-Commander, the rude and condescending Erika Itsumi, and the Commander, the aloof Maho Nishizumi, who turns out to be the big sister of Miho. The meeting badly undermines Miho's confidence, and her morale is further damaged when the Student Council exerts additional pressure in expectation of an entire tournament win. That the Student Council seems to be hiding something only adds to her worries. Yukari does her best to encourage Miho, standing up to Maho and Erika at the Tank Café and reassuring Miho after their encounter with the Student Council, listening as Miho tries to think through the challenge of planning for the impending match.

While the Gustav Zion Wilhelm heard this, how Erika itsumi is quoted the rule book, how their tank is HERETICAL, This cause the Enginseer, to grabbed by the neck, the drills is getting closer to her face, she screams for help, her commander, tried to stop her, as the tank commander told his techprist to stand down. In which he replied with binary words, as he sits down, her throat and her vocal cord is was damaged. Her sister, calmly tell younger sister to help up, as the tank commander help her, up as she was taken to the hospital to be treated from her injuries cause by the techprist, choking her with his metal claw.

Leclerc Tank Café

Erika: Subcommander. Or would that be former subcommander?

Miho: Big sister.

Maho: I didn't think you'd still be doing Tankery.

Yukari: If I may say something, I don't think Miho's decision was incorrect in that match you had.

Erika: I think someone needs to mind her own business.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: ........

Erika: You're facing Saunders High in the first match. Be sure that you don't fight so poorly that you end up damaging the name of Nishizumi style.

Saori: Hey, what's your problem?

Hana: I do believe that was quite rude, ma'am.

Erika: I find you participating in Tankery rude. You're just some no name school. There's an unspoken rule that everyone knows: schools that would just embarrass Tankery should stay out of the tournament.

Mako: It should be pretty embarrassing if one of those teams beat the veterans who all sat around in their ivory towers coming up with that rule.Saori: If we ever end in a match against you, you can bet we won't loose.

Erika: Yeah, good luck with that.

She meets Gustav Zion Wilhelm and the techprist.

Erika: You're the one who destroyed the tanks of other team and convinced the Sensha-do Federation on your idea use your HERETICAL tank.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Our tank is not HERETICAL but it was made during the age of technology/dark age of technology.

Erika: I don't care it's illegal and go against the Sensha-do rules, to quote " Vehicles whose design was completed before August 15, 1945, the day of the Japanese surrender." And it's not from 1945, that's means it's HERETICAL Tank!

Techprist Enginseer uses the claw to grabbed her by the neck.