All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.

Last time

The next day, their tanks are to be transferred into the custody of MEXT. Anzu, on the other hand, has other plans, and the carrier's runway soon lights up to permit the landing of a C-5M Super Galaxy Transport Plane from Saunders University High School. Kay, Naomi and Alisa are present to help the Ooarai girls to load their tanks on board, promising to keep them safe and deliver them back later, whilst the student council fills out a declaration saying that the Sensha-dō vehicles were misplaced.

And now

The carrier departs the next day, and the Ooarai students are transferred by bus to a compound outside of town, where they will be housed until the transfer process is completed in full. Organised by clubs, the Sensha-dō girls are all together. They are cheered up when Saunders, having located them, airdrops their tanks in, allowing them to keep practicing Sensha-dō.

Suddenly, a warp portal opened, all four hands took each of the piece of the carrier into their realm.

T

hanks to the closure of the school, the morals committee falls into disorder, the worst of which is a severe depression in the case of its leaders; the members of Mallard Team. Amidst the fighting, indiscipline, and supply problems, Momo struggles to hold things together, with her resolve impressing even Yuzu Koyama. In the meantime, Anzu Kadotani is conspicuously absent.

While the Bane blade crew was low morale due to their, not having inside their Bane blade, after they find out their Bane blade was already delivered by Saunders along with the Dreadnought of both legion and venerable Dreadnoughts, just arrived from drop pods and delivered by the Saunders girls as they're fond with the ancient Dreadnoughts. From their world, even Caesar was jealous of them.

Next Day.

Anzu: Is everyone here?

Miho: Yes

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Men! If without our Baneblade, we have still our-

Primary Gunner: Oh Emperor! Without our tanks we are nothing!

While the rest of the crew feel the same.

Tactical Officers: We have our commander! Here he's the one that we relayed on. We are the imperial guards we are the EMPEROR'S soliders we are his wrath and alongside with his Angels we will fall to chaos!

Primary Gunner: But we are nothing without Baneblade! Tactical officers!

While that's happening.

Hana: The ship is departing.

Yukari: Is this goodbye?

Mako: See ya!

Saori: This is sadder than breaking up with my boyfriend.

Hana: Even though you never had one?

Rabbit team

Karina Sakaguchi: Don't go!

Yuuki Utsugi: Say goodbye with smile

Ayumi Yamagou: Thank you!

Aya Oono: Be healthy!

All: Goodbye!

As they see the carrier leaving as a portal. Four hands appeared out of nowhere and cut each of the ships into four sections.

All: WHAT!!!

As they hear laughing from the warp portal.

??: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA