Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.

The battle between Ooarai Girls Academy (bracket number 4) and Chi-Ha-Tan Academy (bracket number 1) was the first match of the secound round of the 41st Winter Continuous Track Cup Sensha-dō Tournament. The match grounds consisted of jungle fields, small ponds, a lake.... The match ended in a victory for Ooarai Girls Academy (but just barely). After the orks attack them, as they killed and destroyed the ww ii tanks and world war I tanks, combined with ork technology?

As yukari akiyama went extreme rage, as she killed couple of orks Kommandoz. Without mercy or remorse as she take chainsword killing them. Catachan jungle fighters were suprise by her actions yet they charge it, as ork main tank left to the snowy region of the planet.

In jungle of the planet.

Kinuyo Nishi: Right let's get our revenge!

Ork Kommando: Wot? 'ow they know where we are at?

Ork Kommando Blue face color: Wot? where dey are koming?

Ork Kommando leader: Forget it we must leave an tell da boss about dose 'umiez.

They left, as they won the fight.

Shizuko Hosomi: For what cause?!

As she cover a sheet in her radio operator's corpse.

And so they left, as she take her frustrations and rage against the dead orks. As she burn the ork corpses, and they left the chihatan in mourning.

3 days later.

After regrouping, Chihatan resumes its hit-and-run attacks on Ōarai. Chihatan's commander Kinuyo Nishi decides to focus on taking out Anglerfish Team to destroy Ōarai's morale. Ōarai tank teams quickly become separated in the confusion and multiple skirmishes take place. Miho decides to turn on her tank's headlight to expose her location and draw all of the Chihatan tanks towards her. As Chihatan celebrates after disabling Anglerfish Team's tank, Turtle Team, Ōarai's flag tank, comes out of hiding and disables Kinuyo's tank, winning the match in the process. In other matches, Kuromorimine defeats Pravda after Erika Itsumi followed Maho Nishizumi's advice and used her tactics that diverge from the school's traditional frontal attack, St. Gloriana easily defeats Anzio, and Continuation manages to pull an upset victory against Saunders. This leaves Ōarai to face off against Continuation and Kuromorimine against St. Gloriana in the semifinals after the orks attacked all of them and taken their tanks as Warboss tank divison. At the outset of the third match, Continuation uses hit-and-run attacks and guerilla tactics against Ōarai, splitting their forces as a result. As Anglerfish Team protects the Anteater Team, their flag tank, one of the Continuation's tank team, commanded by the one known as the "White Witch", disables Miho's tank with a single long-range shot but the ork tanks got the hit.

As the ratte tank, opened fire at her position as the orks world war tanks and stolen tanks of the Tankery school teams attack the BT-42 ork modified design, as the ork modified it, can used the weird boyz ability, as 2 Gretchin as the driver, loader and gunner. While the Weirdboy. As mika is playing her kantele, the weirdboy, lift BT-42 dismantled it while their inside, as he use his waaagh energy. Send it to the anglerfish team, way as while they dropped down on the snow, as the shrapnel hit the tank destroying their tank, as they left their tank, the Baneblade opened fire at the modified BT-42, was blocked by it, and destroyed the Jatkosota Tanks.

Semi-finals matches begins.

St. Gloriana vs Anzio.

Just then orks arrived the match.

Rosehip: We're completely outnumbered!

Ork Boyz: WAAAGH!!!!

Rosehip: Oh, no!