We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.

From afar, Shiho Nishizumi expresses displeasure at Miho's apparent lack of Nishizumi-style strength, but Maho Nishizumi stands up to her mother and asserts that Miho does have skill. Shiho is taken aback, and demands and receives from Maho the promise to utterly crush Ooarai in the tournament finals. After they saw the brutality of the chaos space marines and traitor guardsman.

Ooarai resumes sensha-dō training and tank maintenance. They realise that they will need to find a way to offset Kuromorimine's overwhelming firepower advantage. Monetary donations from the school's other clubs allow them to upgrade some of their existing tanks. The Panzer 38(t) is upgraded to a Jagdpanzer 38 'Hetzer', and the Panzer IV Ausf.F2 is fitted with Schürzen spaced armour, upgrading it to the Ausf.H variant. The Porsche Tiger prototype found in Episode 7 completes its restoration process and is rushed into service under command of students of the automobile club, designated as Leopon Team. A group of video gamers experienced with an online tank simulation game join the sensha-dō club, having found a Type 3 Chi-Nu tank in a parking lot that was somehow overlooked by the search parties. These newcomers take the callsign of Anteater Team. While that's happening, Baneblade tank commander, asked the blood angels captain about who's coming out from the portal.

Shiho: She won because her opponent let her guard down.

Maho: No, she has skill.

Shiho: Did you say skill?

Maho: Miho doesn't let herself become constrained by the book. She has the ability to adapt to the situation. Her team won because of her decision making and her ability to bring her team together as one.

Shiho: That's absolute heresy. if you're my daughter, you'll show her the one true way to fight, Maho.

Maho: I swear on the name of the Nishizumi style that I will not fail to defeat her.

Shiho: We must prepare for the next attack.

Maho: Yes mother!

The next day.

Yukari: This is a super rare tank, you know.

Momo: The Porsche Tiger.

Yukari: People really into tanks love this one. [the tank's treads dig into the ground] But it digs into the earth really easily. [smoke begins rising from the engine] And it overheats. [the tank catches fire] And catches fire. It's known for breaking easily.

While

Miho: There was a Type 3 Chi-Nu here?

Karina: No way, this thing still works?

Aya: It's been here the whole time without anybody touching it, so I thought it was worthless.

Meanwhile

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Blood angel, tell me who's coming out from the portal next?

Blood Angels Rubicon: Well it's the ultramarines I think?

Next day.

Miho, Saori, Yukari and Mako attend a flower arrangement exhibition in which Hana Isuzu has participated, finding her arrangement in a tank-shaped vase. At the exhibition, Hana meets Yuri Isuzu, her mother, who admires both her 'powerful' arrangement and the strength she has gained from her participation in sensha-dō, reconciling with her daughter and accepting that Ikebana and Sensha-dō can coexist.

The night before the finals, Miho addresses the Sensha-dō club for the final time, and puts aside her last attachments to her former school. The Ooarai girls spend the night making final preparations for the match, and Maho Nishizumi is seen surveying Kuromorimine's formidable panzer forces. While the Baneblade crew prepare for another fight.