Epilogue.

After the battle against the green skins, they have returned back to earth and they, afterward she graduated from highschool and she congratulated her friends and the remaining crew members of the Baneblade, she survive as the tactical officer leaves, she asked her name in which the tactical officer tell her, her name.

Momo Kawashima: Thank you everyone.

Yuzu Koyama: Momo-chan.

Anzu Kadotani: Let's go.

Miho Nishizumi: Um... what is your name?

Tactical Officers: Oh my name is Aza, cadian.

As she walks away.

30 years later.

Miho Nizishumi

Age 40

Two daughters.

Yukari Akiyama

Killed in Action.

Necrons

One child.

Saori Takebe

Age 40

One child.

Mako Reizei

Age 40

One child.

Hana Isuzu

Age 40

One child.

Maho Nishizumi.

Age 40

General of the army.

Two children.

Killed In Action

Tyranids.

Haru Fukuda

Age 38

One child.

Loss an arm

And rest of the girls were married, killed in action, and missing in action. Presumably dead.

As they Ooarai served the imperium of mankind, for the war against the remaining enemies of human.

The galaxy is in flames. The Emperor's glorious vision for humanity is in ruins. His favoured son, Horus, has turned from his father's light and embraced Chaos.

His armies, the mighty and redoubtable Space Marines, are locked in a brutal civil war. Once, these ultimate warriors fought side by side as brothers, protecting the galaxy and bringing mankind back into the Emperor's light. Now they are divided.

Some remain loyal to the Emperor, whilst others have sided with the Warmaster. Pre-eminent amongst them, the leaders of their thousands-strong Legions are the primarchs. Magnificent, superhuman beings, they are the crowning achievement of the Emperor's genetic science. Thrust into battle against one another, victory is uncertain for either side.

Worlds are burning. At Isstvan V, Horus dealt a vicious blow and three loyal Legions were all but destroyed. War has begun, a conflict that will engulf mankind in fire. Treachery and betrayal have usurped honour and nobility. Assassins lurk in every shadow. Armies are gathering. All must choose a side or die.

Horus musters his armada, Terra itself the object of his wrath. Seated upon the Golden Throne, the Emperor waits for his wayward son to return. But the true enemy is Chaos, a primordial force that seeks to enslave mankind to its capricious whims.

The screams of the innocent, the pleas of the righteous resound to the cruel laughter of Dark Gods. Suffering and damnation await should the Emperor fail and the war be lost.

IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAR.

As the war is only way.

Miho Nishizumi remembers days when she heard the those words.
It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

As she walks upon the halls of terra as the new High lords of terra.

They build statues of greatest heroes of the imperium, her friends and enemies turned friends and comrades in arms, as the God EMPEROR of mankind walk once more clad in golden amor, he thank her as he left. Many her friends died, as she gotten old.

Momo Kawashima brother became an gaurds like his sister, and her siblings became guardsmen as they fought the years. Upon the end, last wars of the necron and later they joined forces with them with Szarekh the silent king as he wage war against the Tyranids, which lasted for decades, for centuries, upon the defeat of the Tyranids threat was destroyed. With that they have returned back to their space.

After long war and returned of the Primarchs.

He welcome his brothers back as they saw, imperium returned back it was as the Vision of the EMPEROR.

Astartes.

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

With that she walks upon the world she loves and she died of old age for living at age 389 years old.

THE

END

Thank you for reading this story.

A/N: Your asking yourself why @Demonemperordazed is writing this series only 18 parts. That's because I am finishing this so that I can write another one.

 That's because I am finishing this so that I can write another one

Bye