All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken

Somewhere in realm of chaos.

TZEENTCH is scheming his next plan to destroy the Bane blade because their ruined his plans, and out smarting him. But the changer of ways has planned to get want he wanted as he looked at the ship, as he noticed the Head of MEXT School Carriers Department, he called upon his champion, and he opened the portal to the another universe. Were he left with 2 of his men.

Meanwhile in gup universe.

A tall, thin man with dark hair and large, rectangular spectacles. He wears a formal business suit and tie. Is scheming for the destruction of Ooarai school. Just then a large man with ornate armor, and helmet is strange, as he took him to see his master, which he doesn't like, as everyone else was shocked and confused by this, as they left. He saw the changer of ways, in person, as he was protected by his servants from him going insane. As he suggests that his brothers will take the aircraft carrier pieces to the realm of chaos as parts, given to the Gods' realm. In which he agrees and if he fails his soul will be devoured by each of their daemons. As he nodded in fear, with that, he shake his finger, in a dealing with the charger of ways.

Meanwhile in the exhibition match.

In the midst of a celebratory exhibition match in Ooarai. Darjeeling, in her Churchill flag tank, is hunkered down with four St. Gloriana Matilda tanks in a sandpit on a golf course. The vehicles of Ooarai Girls Academy close in from all sides. Supporting Ooarai are numerous tanks from Chi-Ha-Tan Academy, under their commander Kinuyo Nishi. The overall commander, Miho Nishizumi, observes the situation from atop her Panzer IV then orders everyone to advance. Amongst the spectators are several students from Jatkosota High School.

Darjeeling: The tea stalk is standing up. Did you know this English proverb: "If the tea stalk is standing, a great guest shall arrive."

Orange Pekoe: Forgive me, But they're already here. Regardless of whether they're great or not...

As their tanks inside the golf sands as tanks opening fire as astartes Primaris Marine are helping the students as the Baneblade opened fire at their tanks.

Miho looking at the Primarch Reboute Guilliman.

Miho: So Why? Are you here my mister Reboute Guilliman?

Reboute Guilliman: I'm curious?

Miho: Okay then?

Meanwhile in the stands

Random citizens: Great job!

Random watcher: Charge!

Random guy: Be careful!

Jatkosota High School stands.

Jatkosota High School students names were mika, Aki, and Mikko.

Aki: This exhibition match feels so cool!

Mika: "Cool". Is that important in Sensha-do?

Aki: Eh? Then why did you take up Sensha-do, mika?