Professor Moody, dancing ferret and more champions?

By the time the Rigel had reached the great hall, he saw Eliza pouring herself a cup of tea.

"Good morning Rigel," Eliza said brightly.

"Morning, Eliza." Said Rigel with a slightly grumpy expression, Eliza looked at him and smiled knowing that his demeanor would continue until a cup of coffee had worked its way through his system, she poured him a cup and passed him the sugar pot.

"Thanks," he grunted.

"Did you wake up early, Eliza?" Asked Hermione, taking the teapot,

"Yep," Eliza said as Rigel took out his sketchbook. "The lake could do a darker shade, Rigel."

"I'll think about it," Rigel said though he did take out a dark blue pastel 

"Hello, guys and girls!" Said George sitting down next to Harry, Fred took a seat next to Eliza and she passed him a coffee mug.

"Have the timetables come yet?" Fred asked looking along at the table, Eliza shook her head and Ron snorted into his scrambled egg.

"Like you're going to follow it anyway!" He chortled, Fred pretended to look deeply offended.

"I'll have you know, little brother, that I have never missed an important lesson in my life." He said with his hand over his heart.

Rigel barked out a laugh that sound similar to Sirius's. "Emphasis on the word 'important'."

The laughter was broken up by Professor McGonagall walking

"Congratulations," McGongall said beaming at Rigel. "I was thrilled with your paper, Mr. Black."

Rigel blushed while Harry and Ron clapped him on his back. Eliza gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Yes, it was a remarkable result Dumbledore and I have decided to place you in NEWT classes rather than sitting at the back of fourth-year lessons. Don't worry there won't be much difference in your timetable." McGongall reassured them.

"Today's not bad . . . outside all morning," said Ron, who was running his finger down the Monday column of his schedule. "Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and Care of Magical Creatures . . . damn it, we're still with the Slytherins. . ."

"Double Divination this afternoon," Harry groaned, looking down.

"Harry, could you tell me how you are going to die this year? After lunch, of course." Rigel grinned.

"Shut it"

"You should have given it up like me, shouldn't you?" said Hermione briskly, buttering herself some toast. "Then you'd be doing something sensible like Arithmancy."

There was a sudden rustling noise above them, and a hundred owls came soaring through the open windows carrying the morning mail. Instinctively, Harry looked up, but there was no sign of white among the mass of brown and gray. The owls circled the tables, looking for the people to whom their letters and packages were addressed. A large tawny owl soared down to Neville Longbottom and deposited a parcel into his lap — Neville almost always forgot to pack something. On the other side of the Hall Draco Malfoy's eagle owl had landed on his shoulder, carrying what looked like his usual supply of sweets and cakes from home. 

"Hey, dad and Remus sent us letters," Rigel said reading his through before narrowing his eyes. "You didn't tell him about your scars hurting!" he hissed. 

"We didn't want to worry him ok!" Eliza retorted.

"Eliza you two know you didn't imagine your scar hurting," Rigel said. "He has a right to know-"