Battle of Astronomy Tower

Nearly an hour had passed. Hermione was pacing anxiously around the common room as Ron stayed immobilized on the couch, deep in his thoughts.

"Do you think it's true?" Hermione asked, but I didn't know whether she was talking to me or to Ron, seeing as she wasn't even looking at us. "It can't be... surely not..."

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to have a lookout," Rigel said, shrugging unsurely.

"Yeah... I suppose..." Hermione muttered, mostly to herself. "We should probably go call Ginny and Luna for help."

"I'll call Neville," Eliza added and Hermione nodded.

Checking the Marauders' Map for any sign of Filch or Mrs. Norris on their way, Hermione, Ron, Rigel, Eliza, and Neville got themselves toward the Ravenclaw tower. It took a long while for Hermione to be able to contact Luna through her communication Galleons, but she finally met them halfway.

"So what are we doing?" Luna asked in her soft and dreamy voice, looking around at them cheerfully.

"We're going to keep an eye on Malfoy," Rigel said twisting the bracelet that was the sword of Slytherin.

Hermione handed the Marauders' Map to Ron and took the Liquid Luck from him.

"Merlin's beard," Ginny gasped, "is that —"

"What's the plan?" Neville interrupted without hesitation, looking fearless.

"Me, Ginny, Neville, and Ron will be going toward the Room of Requirements for lookout," Rigel said. "Meanwhile Luna, Eliza, and Hermione can go toward Snape's office. Just in case."

"Right," Hermione cleared her throat, raising the vial of Felix Felicis in her hand. "One sip will keep us going for an hour or two; but because it's just one sip, it will only keep us lucky enough to avoid too much trouble. It obviously won't be as powerful because of the small amount, but it will keep us from being severely injured."

With that, she handed it to Ginny. She gave the vile a look before taking it from Hermione and taking a small sip and then giving it to Luna.

When Rigel had a sip it was just like what Harry experienced. More confident, more daring.

"Okay, let's go," Hermione said and everyone nodded.

Kissing Eliza, they split up and Rigel led Ron, Neville, and Ginny upstairs toward the Room of Requirements.

"Draco!" Rigel barked as he saw Draco coming out holding a shriveled arm. His cousin's pale face become even more paler. 'What are you-"

But at the moment, Draco threw something into the air and it all went pitch-black.

"FUCK!" Rigel cursed as he recognised what the substance was "Malfoy you little shit!"

They had tried everything Lumos, Incendio but nothing would penetrate the darkness and they had to grope their way out of the corridor. By the time they reached a corridor that was light, they'd gone but met Bill, Tonks, and Remus.

Another shout erupted from afar, and so without another word, the wizards raised their wands and followed the sound of the loud shrieks. That was when they saw the Death Eaters making their way toward the Astronomy Tower.

Now, Ron, Professor McGonagall, Remus, and Sirius, each of whom was battling a separate Death Eater. Beyond them, Rigel saw Tonks fighting an enormous wizard who was sending curses in all directions. McGonagall was fighting a female Death Eater, Alecto, when her brother emerged right behind her, Rigel rushed next to her, deflected the curse with his sword. Rigel pulled his wand out and cast a shield charm.