Infiltrating the Ministry

A stunned silence fell in the kitchen room of Grimmauld place. Hermione gasped, Harry and Ron's eyes widened but Rigel had the worst one. His hair had turned pure white and he slumped against his chair 

"Blimey a baby." Ron said as if never hearing what a baby was.

"How far along are you?" Hermione asked kindly who was probably the most patient of all five.

"Nearly a month in." Eliza said avoiding Rigel.

"August first?"

"Yes."

Harry gulped and shook his head, he blew out heavily and Eliza looked to Rigel who looked completely gobsmacked, her leg started to shake and she wondered what he was thinking, it wasn't until he exclaimed happily.

"You're pregnant! This is amazing! W-We have a baby on the way! Oh my God!"

That was not what Eliza was probably expecting. 

"T-this is amazing!" Rigel said pcking Eliza up and swinging her around.

"Rigel! Put me down!" Eliza squealed.

Rigel kissed her on the forehead. "We're going to be parents." 

Then Harry was the one to break the silence "Are you going to keep it?"

Eliza turned to her brother. "Yes I'm going to keep it Harry and none of you can convince me guys."

None of them argued then Ron broke the silence.

"Can I be Godfather?"

"Ron Seriously!?"

BREAK

"I've got news, and you won't like it." Rigel walked into the kitchen and Eliza looked up at him, worried. They waited for Harry, Ron, and Hermione to join them and Kreacher to tell Rigel to take his shoes off.

"Shoes off, if you please, Master Rigel, and hands washed before dinner," croaked Kreacher, seizing his robes and slouching off to hang it on a hook on the wall with other freshly laundered robes.

The change in the house-elf over the past few weeks had been astounding. He looked completely different and didn't even complain when Eliza made a few decorating spells and added a couple of windows in the kitchen (with false views) to brighten the place up. She had also had a huge cravings in oily food and Kreacher -bless him- who had dealt with many pregnant women had managed to satisfy her with muggle style burgers, fish and chips, doughnuts etc...

"What's happened?" Ron asked as they sat down.

Rigel strode toward them and handed the paper to Harry.

SEVERUS SNAPE CONFIRMED AS HOGWARTS HEADMASTER

"No!" said Harry and Hermione loudly. Ron swore and Eliza's eyes widened.

Harry was quickest; he snatched up the newspaper and began to read the accompanying story out loud."Severus Snape, long-standing Potions master at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, was today appointed headmaster in the most important of several staffing changes at the ancient school. Following the resignation of the previous Muggle Studies teacher, Alecto Carrow will take over the post while her brother, Amycus, fills the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts professor."

" 'I welcome the opportunity to uphold our finest Wizarding traditions and values –' Like committing murder and cutting off people's ears, I suppose! Snape, headmaster!Snape in Dumbledore's study – Merlin's pants!" she shrieked, making both HarryandRon jump. She leaped up from the table and hurtled from the room, shouting as she went, "I'll be back in a minute!"