Potter twins

Soon after the funeral, they all boarded the Hogwarts Express, ready to go back home, knowing that nothing was going to be the same as it had been before.

Rigel met the Weasley's in the king's cross and they apparted straight to the burrow knowing that Rigel was off age.

They were joined by Mr. Weasley, and Bill who walked around supported by Fleur. But no one talked much and there was no sign of cheerfulness among them.

Mrs. Weasley then waved her wand, causing the plates to fly toward the table, and landed in front of each of us as she placed today's dinner (Shepherd's Pie.) in the middle of the table.

"I just got news from Alastor," said Mr. Weasley as he filled up his plate. "The Order will come here first thing tomorrow to put the enchantments on the house for the twin's arrival."

"So it's settled, then?" Mrs. Weasley asked. "The twins will be moved here?"

"Yes." Mr Weasley nodded. "Moody's still working out a plan on how we're supposed to get Harry here. We obviously can't use the Floo Network or Apparition, because Voldemort has probably had his men in the Ministry by now."

"So when will he be moving?" Mrs. Weasley asked them apprehensively.

"Before his birthday," Mr. Weasley answered. "We'll probably have to Confund someone at the Ministry to give out false information about the date of his transfer. Once Harry and Eliza are here, You-Know-Who can no longer reach him."

"Before his birthday," Mr. Weasley answered. "We'll probably have to Confund someone at the Ministry to give out false information about the date of his transfer. Once Harry's here, You-Know-Who can no longer reach him."

"How come?" Ron asked, slightly frowning.

"Because half of the enchantments that are around this house at the moment has been set by the Ministry last year, under Dumbledore's orders," Mr. Weasley explained. "But members of the Order will show up tomorrow to make it better protected."

"I brought back some family books. Might be useful." Riel added taking out a few Black family books."Some of them are the same ones Salazar Slytherin used on Hogwarts."

"Useful." Mr Weasley nodded.

After an hour or two, there was a small knock at the door and Remus came in along with Tonks.

"Hello!" Tonks said cheerfully as they walked into the living room where the rest of them were gathered.

"Er..." Remus started rather uncomfortably as everyone in the room stared between them, waiting to see what their big news was. "We have a little announcement —"

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

Tonks cut him off loudly and wiggled her left hand's fingers to show us her ring, causing everyone's eyes to widen out of shock.

But the first to break the silence was Rigel, who promptly got to his feet and sprang forward, bringing Remus and Tonks into a bear hug.

"Congratulations, Moony," Rigel said quietly as Remus chuckled and hugged him back. "You finally got the girl."

"Thanks, Ri." Remus smiled warmly

"And you're finally related to me!" Rigel added. "That makes me your.... cousin-in-law?"

"Cousin in law dad?" Tonks asked amusedly.

"Oh, Lord! This is wonderful!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed, clapping her hands together as she went forward to hug the couple in turns and they all took turns congratulated them.