#4

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

As you were making your way through the hallway you heard a lot of talking and whispering this morning. Usually when that happens it's because people found something to talk about. Something that either got rumored around or they found out from someone and it got passed around and it became a whole different story somehow.

But you got to admit you were interested to see who was the person being eaten alive by everyone, who was the topic of thursday's morning gossip. Who was the person keeping everyone awake this early.

Once you got to your locker the whisperers got a bit louder making you over heard just a bit of what they were saying. "He looks so hot"

Who looked hot?

So it was a male they were talking about. No wonder, that explains why half of the people gossiping are girls. Well you guess Jungkook will have competition now. Since he was the only one considered as the hottest in school. This will be fun to see. 

As you were closing your locker you heard a small knock on the side of the door of your locker, making you softly peek your head through the door.

"Hello, my dear y/n" a familiar face flashed a smiled at you. Closing your locker, you turned towards him with a small smile.

"Hey Jimin" it's weird seeing someone other than your friend waiting for you here, but nevertheless you like the new company. The new face waiting for you to close your locker  made you feel slightly happy and it even felt a bit weird but nice. Mostly when it comes to the new stranger you met accidentally yesterday.

Which reminds you

Jungkook hasn't made his ugly appearance this morning. Usually before you got to your locker, girls would be surrounding him like flies when they see food. But today he's been quiet, could it be because of the rumors?

Not that you care, just pure curiosity.

"What class do you have?" he asked, taking out a white folded paper from his back pocket which you assume is his schedule. You don't blame him, you did the same once.

Putting it in the pocket of your pants because you were too nervous to see any of your classes, let's say the paper was a mess when you got it out of your pocket. All crumbled up, which made you ask the consoler for another one.

"History" you rolled your eyes, quickly he looked at the page and then smiled. Without saying anything he wrapped his arm over your shoulder.

You could feel all eyes on you, all whispers and stares. Just why exactly were they judging so damn hard. Could Jimin be the one they were talking about? He's new after all.

And very hot.

Before you could ask Jimin, the entrance doors slammed open making everyone's attention turn to whoever was walking in. And to no one's fucking surprise it was him.