#17

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆  

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆  

For the past week, you have been thinking about, well, Jungkook. Sadly to say, you can't get him off your mind. Every single word of his, his actions, his touches. It was as if he was a curse.

A very deadly curse. There have been so many things inside your head, and it all revolved around the whole conversation you had with him.

"I never did that and never will. If i'm having sex with you then it's just you. You understand?" He made it clear to you that he wasn't having sex with anyone else, that you shouldn't have to worry about that. But the thing is, you yourself aren't sure what you really are worried about.

Jungkook isn't the most pleasant person, you hated him ever since you joined this college. He hasn't been nice to you, not one bit. And now he's showing something different.

And no it's not kindness or any of that bullshit, but it's most of likely desire. This new side of him that shows just how much he desires lust.

Something about having sex with him sounds weird. However, it doesn't sound weird when you are doing it.

He makes your brain stop, like he makes you weak. And that never happened before. That's what you are so afraid of. Getting attached to someone that leaves no strings.

If only he wasn't the jerk he is.

"So.. party is it?" Hoseok cut you off, not realizing he was here all along, waiting for an answer while you were not even paying attention to him at all.

"Party?" you asked, watching as he rolled his eyes at you. "See you don't listen at all" he quickly responded back.

"Jungkook is throwing a party" he said, making you gulp at the mention of Jungkook. "Actually it's Taehyung but Jungkook is promoting it" he added, looking at you with such an intense stare.

"I know we don't like Jungkook" he chuckled, to which you also chuckled at. He was right on that. It was a mutual hate between you and Jungkook. Even your own friends hated him.

"But Taehyung invited me, he asked for you as well" he continued as you nodded along. Now that you are working with Taehyung at the club you have gotten much closer to him, so invitations like this would come.

It's nice to know that you're getting on his good side. The only thing is you truly haven't seen any of that playboy act of his. Maybe he doesn't want to show it to you, but you still had curiosity over it.

He's one of the biggest players. Now he is dangerous. He doesn't go for feelings, never cares about you and the so love you could have for him. Taehyung is harsh when it comes to sex and his own privacy.

Which is why you are surprised by the sudden nice act. You don't question it but it's nice. And if him inviting you to parties means you are part of his friends, then so be it.