#6

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

For the past day, all you've thought about was Hoseok's words. Not the 'fuck them both' part but the 'gossip' one. There's something you've always hated and that was being part of drama like this. Usually you would always stay away from it, not bother about it at all. However this time it's different.

You weren't looking to be part of this mess that's being caused right now, it was just you trying to help Jimin out in a situation he needed it the most. Yeah you went right for the kill once you decided to go up to him while people's eyes were on the both of them, but still it truly didn't mean anything at all. It was just you trying to help him out, any other person would've done that, right?

Annoyed, you opened your eyes once again, just to be met with two soft knocks on the door. After you and hoseok talked for a while, you decided to just go back to your dorm, not really feeling like going anywhere after the news you received.

"Who is knocking on this lonely dorm?" you whined out, standing up from your bed as you slowly made your way towards the door. It's nice to see more knocking here, but it's frustrating. Mostly for the fact that you have to get up and open the door and then try to make a conversation. All of that seems so hard to do because it is.

Sighing, you opened the door a little bit, just enough for you to peek through. Looking out, a tall figure stood in front of your door, to which made you fully open the door.

"Jimin" you smiled at the person that was flashing a hurt smile towards your way. And if he didn't have a busted lip, you would assume that the pain in that smile is because someone hurt him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well you left me all alone with that dickhead" he scoffed, making you softly laugh at him. Now that you remember you did leave him alone. Not because you wanted to but because you forgot. After the whole gossip thing, your mind went blank, too blank to the point you forgot that Jimin was at the nurse with Jungkook in there as well.

"Ah that's right" you mumbled, watching the way he slowly crossed his arms, trying to make it seem as if he was mad at you but in reality he wasn't. "Sorry, come in" you added, moving out of the way and pointing inside. With a soft nod, he carefully went inside, looking around once you closed the door.

"You don't have a roommate?" he asked, looking over to the lonely bunk bed on the other side of the room, to which you nodded beside him. "Nope, just me" you said, watching that lonely corner on the opposite side of yours.

You had a couple ideas on what to do on that side, mostly furniture you wanted to put in there and although the idea of adding new things to your dorm seemed nice, once this year was over all of those things would probably go to waste. This is already your last year of college, the thought of it seems scary but exciting as well. You'll get the chance of starting your own life in your own home, a proper home. And when that happens you promise yourself to buy a lot of new furniture, a lot of great things for it.