#13

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"We should go home" you suggested instead, walking towards the sidewalk, extending your hand for a taxi to stop.

Both you and Jimin had alcohol in your system, it wasn't safe if he drove, so you'll take the safest option you have.

"You didn't tell me about my suggestion" he commented from behind you, walking towards you as he helped you, extending his hand out.

There wasn't much to tell him. You knew perfectly well what he meant. The opportunity he said was him. Although the choice was tempting, you weren't sure if taking it was right.

After what happened with Jungkook in the bathroom, your mind has been all over the place, it has been thinking of one thing and then another. There's no thought that doesn't go through your mind.

And before you do something that will make you feel awkward the next morning you'll go home and sleep.

"The suggestion is nice, but not right" you answered, seeing a taxi coming your way. It wasn't just about right or wrong, it was more of awkwardness. The only intimate moment you had with Jimin was a kiss.

A short but hot kiss, yes you liked it. In all honesty, you thought so much about it. The way he would be doing other kinds of things. But there was also the friendship you both are creating, the way he's still a stranger. Or the fact that you don't want to do something like that because all you're thinking about is Jungkook.

The idea of having Jungkook in your mind doesn't sit right with you. It just doesn't make much sense to you. He's an asshole, yet you are beginning to see something different.

And no it's not love or those type of shitty feelings, but it was more like desire. This weird and random desire you're having for him even if what happened was just something small.

You let a moment like that slide, and you aren't sure if letting another one slide is right. So in the meantime, no more lust.

"Come on, let's go" you said, totally ignoring the way he was eyeing you down in confusion. He could tell something was wrong, but you are way too stubborn to tell him so he'll just keep that in mind.

Once you both got into the taxi, you gave the driver the address and with that he was off. There was a small conversation between you and Jimin. Mostly him asking you if you had fun tonight which you agreed to.

Even if some events took the fun away, you still had a blast before that. And who knows, maybe you'll come around this club once more. Of course without having someone like Jungkook ruin the moment.

____ꨄ____

After you both arrived at your dorm, Jimin wanted to help you take your shoes off since he could tell how much you were struggling by yourself.