#24

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

The week went by as fast as it usually does, and before you knew it, you were already packing for the Christmas break.

The thought of going to see your family wasn't the most exciting, maybe it was for the way it has been for the past years or because you already knew how things would go down. There was a gut feeling inside of you, one that just didn't let you be at peace.

You were nervous, hell you were anxious, there were so many things going through your head. So much that would happen.

Over the course of the years, you got to realize that your family is unpredictable and not in a good way. Mostly in a bad way. You don't know what they are capable of, of what they could do. And even if it sounds dramatic it's true.

With your family, you expect the worst, nothing good out of them, but you hope that with a new company around they might change, maybe just a bit. But you still have a bit of hope.

Zipping up the luggage, you put it beside your bed, taking a deep breath in before you grabbed the keys and walked out of the dorm.

Your goal for today was to get everything ready, to get your clothes and all of your products inside the luggage and if you forget something, you will add it along the way. Since technically you will be going until tomorrow morning.

So you had some time to think of other things to take or something that you might want to leave. It all depends on how things go.

For now your only mission was to find Jimin. He left early in the morning for an assignment he had to finish. However, he finished his luggage long before you did. He kept talking to you about it yesterday as he was packing his stuff.

You could see a lot of excitement in his face, which you hope doesn't get destroyed once you get there. He seemed cheerful about spending Christmas with you and that makes you feel a bit pressured.

All you want is for Jimin to have a good Christmas, after what he said about his family being too busy, you want him to enjoy this Christmas the least. To have a nice moment that he should've had a long time ago.

You feel bad that he doesn't get to spend it with his family, but you are sure he will be fine with you. At least you hope so.

As you were walking around, you stumbled upon a very confused Jungkook, who was leaning against the wall, talking to someone on the phone. You didn't say anything, you just stared at him in pure curiosity.

You haven't seen him ever since the club night. For a whole week you both kinda kept a distance. Not intentionally, it just happened, you have been hanging out with Hoseok a lot more since you both will be parting ways until the new year.

You have also been hanging out with Jimin more often as well. Trying to get to know him a bit more before you both spend Christmas together. It has been fun for the past week and you do feel a bit guilty for not spending at least five minutes with Jungkook.