#25

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ 

A couple of days have passed.

For the entire week, you and Jimin have been exploring the town you live in. Having your mother around whenever she decides to come, which is not many times. Mostly because you avoid Jimin every time he asks if she would like to come.

For the week, you made it your goal to make Jimin have the best Christmas or at least a good one. You could feel his excitement, the way his eyes shine at every single thing you said or would show him.

It would break your heart every time he would talk about his past Christmas. Telling you how much he missed the feeling of Christmas and giving gifts to your loved ones the next morning.

You couldn't help but express just how sorry you felt, and how you would've wished a better outcome for him. But for him, he doesn't think of what has happened to him as sad. He sees it as a lesson.

That this whole experience has taught him a lot about life and the people he should trust. About what he has accomplished because of that period of time. And you can't help but admire him.

Having to go through so much in his life, and now being a literal angel with so much sweetness in him. Having the golden heart everyone needs to see.

He's truly surprising.

The night before Christmas morning had you sitting up late at night in your parent's backyard.

Everyone was asleep, waiting for the sun to rise and give each other hugs the next morning. However, you couldn't sleep. There wasn't anything in particular keeping you up, it was just you and your feelings.

For some reason you have a tendency to stay up late recently. Something you didn't do before, not when you were tired from all of your classes and even your job. Usually whenever your head would touch the pillow, you fall into a straight sleep.

And now you don't.

Looking up from your phone, you stared at the darkness. The stars shining on the night sky, and even the moonlight reflecting down on you.

There's no specific thought in mind, you are just there. Thinking about life itself. About your future, and your past, nothing much though, just random thoughts.

Usually every single time you come over for Christmas to see your parents, there's always something that keeps you up from sleeping. Something that has a hold on you and for some reason you can't sleep.

It's weird, but it's a feeling you get every single time you are there. While everyone is peacefully asleep, you are just stuck in your own thoughts. It felt like a loop of never ending thoughts.

Slowly, you let out a sigh, looking back up at your phone as the pictures you were watching were no longer as interesting as they were just a few minutes ago. Which makes you more annoyed.