#36

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆  

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆  

As his hand ruffled his hair, you continued to type on your laptop, finalizing the words being told to you over the phone.

"And that would be it?" you said, as you heard the person answer back.

Your eyes suddenly linger on the person that decided to stand almost in front of you. His elbow on the kitchen counter as he watched you work. His eyes focused on you.

Finishing the last sentences, you let out a relief sigh.

"And the presentation is tomorrow right?" you asked, as you wrote down the little information you needed on a post it note. Writing the time of the presentation and when you had to come inside.

Something you usually do whenever something important comes up and you think you won't remember. Leaving little notes for yourself has helped you more than you thought. And with the way you used to leave things to the last minute this is a way to make you remember before it's due.

'Don't be late' he kept repeating, which you didn't ignore at all. You know that by heart now. With the amount of times he told you, you already engraved it in your mind.

"I know Issac" you said, the name making Jungkook roll his eyes. Something you didn't get to catch as you were more focused on the work.

"Alright, thank you" you said, letting out a chuckle as he laughed with you. And with that you hung up the call, placing your phone down as you saved the presentation.

With the amount of slides you couldn't afford to lose anything. It would be a tragedy for you to lose all of the slides you and Issac work so hard to. It would be such an awful thing that you can't even imagine it.

Jimin has been hesitant about this presentation and for this to happen it would be a waste of time. Which is really not the best thing at the moment.

As you sent the link to your office computer and to Jimin, you finally finalized. Feeling much better about this presentation already.

"Is Issac everywhere you work at?" Jungkook asked, something that made you look up at him. Feeling sort of confused by his question.

Of course he is, he's a worker there. He's your coworker. You and him are paired up quite often by Jimin himself since Issac knows a lot about the company and well you are his personal assistant.

So the pairing thing is normal to you now.

"Yeah, I mean we work around the same space" you said, as he scoffed. Ignoring his little sarcastic scoff, you stood up from the chair, walking towards your purse as you placed your laptop inside.

"It seems like you both are quite close often" he said, something that made you turn towards him.

"Yeah, so?" you said, walking towards the stool as you sat on it. Looking at your phone as you noticed some irritation in him.