#38

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆  

"I don't want to do this anymore" you said, sitting down with a groan as he continued to laugh at your annoyed expression.

Let's say both ice skating and rollerskating aren't your thing. Quite frankly you are horrible at both of them. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Jungkook is over here being a total pro at it. Roller skating around without one single problem. It's not like he had any. While you on the other hand, that's a different story.

You knew the moment you put the roller skates on that it was going to be bad. You could feel it for how unbalanced you felt. Just the way you were holding onto the railing for dear life made you realize.

But of course you decided to still go on, for Jungkook's sake. And only his because hell were you falling hard onto the floor and feeling annoyed each time. You wouldn't even be able to step away from the railing without his help.

You even fall hard onto the floor which embarrassed you so much. And even if he was there for you. Telling you that it was okay and that many have done it before, it didn't take away the fact that it was embarrassing.

"Oh come on, i got you" he said, slowly stepping away from the rink as he sat beside you on the bench.

"No, I don't want to. You have fun with that girl that was giving you googly eyes the entire time" you said, as he softly chuckled.

"Googly eyes?" he laughed, as he couldn't help but find it funny. Just the way you said it and thought about it had him laughing.

"Yes, you seemed to like her company very much" you added, as he continued to laugh. You were being serious.

She was eyeing him the entire time. Ever since you both walked into the place you noticed the way she was trying to get closer towards him. The way her eyes stayed on him. It was so obvious.

"Are you jealous?" he asked, as you just gasped out loud. "Me? Jealous? Never" you quickly said, as he just smiled looking at you directly in the eyes.

Maybe it was the fact that he always enjoyed spending time with you that he's able to adore this moment a little too much. Or maybe it's because this is the first time in months where it's just genuinely the two of you.

There's no more Sora that is occupying this mind for the wrong reasons. There's no him feeling guilt or sadness. He knows all those feelings will come back to him again when he gets to his apartment. When he's alone and has no other things to do.

His past won't just vanish into thin air the next day, he knows that. And right now he's wishing for everything that it does.

What Taehyung told him stuck to him. 'You can't keep making the past an excuse' he was right, of course he was.