#7

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"A male" you asked in confusion "Here?" you pointed to the floor, signaling if she was talking about your dorm to which she nodded to. Of course you were aware of what she was talking about and who she was referring to. But you can't let them find Jimin, neither do you want them to.

So now you have to act the clueless type of person, the one that act like they didn't do something when in reality they did it. That's exactly what you're onto at this moment.

"There's no male here" you softly spoke to her, something that made her narrow her eyes at you, suspecting you as the seconds went by. There was no proof Jimin was inside, neither did anyone else besides Jungkook saw him. So it's your words against his.

In this situation you guessed the proof Jungkook showed was telling them to go to your dorm to check for themselves. He knew perfectly well how to play this situation.

Something that makes you nervous.

"We specifically got a report of a male being here" she spoke again, her voice staying firm and cold just the same way her eyes were burning at you. She wouldn't let this go so easily, mostly for the fact that they probably get these types of reports daily and you're afraid of what she's thinking of doing.

In most cases when this happens, they want to check inside. Check every spot of your dorm to see if they find the male that was reported. And unfortunately for you, your dorm is pretty much empty. Something that will make her search easier.

God the trouble you're getting into.

"Who did the report exactly?" you decided to ask, trying to see if she would answer something you knew was impossible, but it' s worth the risk. Anything to waste time is worth risking at this very moment. And lucky for you, she did answer. "It was anonymous" of course with the answer you expected her to say. There's no way Jungkook wouldn't want to be seen as if he did it. He knew just how angry you would be at the news. What an asshole.

"I need to check inside your dorm" she added, getting ready to pass through you, and before you could even say anything, she pushed you slightly to the side and headed inside the dorm. Turning back in shock, you followed right after her.

The lights were off and you're sure that if they were on she would've immediately caught Jimin hiding in your bed. Which he did a horrible job at keeping himself hidden. Gulping, you started looking around, not knowing what to do. Anxiety was eating you up by the second and you just couldn't quite pinpoint on a plan.

There was nothing much to do in this situation. It was either coming up with something or get ready to face the consequences of your actions. And although you and Jimin aren't doing anything inappropriate, they would think differently. They always do. And before they give you the use 'protection lecture'  like they always do, you need to act fast.