#23

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ 

The thought of going to Jungkook right now, and then back to Jimin and Hoseok was not the best thought. You weren't sure why they would both be here in the same place for exactly the same drink.

There's many days they could've shown up, many hours that they would have decided to come and somehow the universe put them both to the same day and hour.

However, you had to suck it up. It was your job and no matter how much you want to avoid these situations, you sadly can't. You aren't sure why having to face him seems so hard, for some reason it even feels impossible.

But you have to.

It's not like Jungkook did anything weird or something he shouldn't have done, but recently the thought of seeing him feels suffocating to you and you aren't sure why.

Taking a deep breath in, you slowly walked towards his table, exactly the same table he sat down when he first came here before. You didn't pay much attention to that though, not when his eyes were lingering around the place, enough for them to now land on you.

You could clearly see his smirk forming on his lips, he doesn't even try to hide it. As you continued to walk towards the table, the view of him got even closer.

"Well what do we have here" he chuckled, placing his elbow on the table as he rested his chin on his hand, giving you a small wink. He never fails to do something as flirtatious as this.

"As if you don't know i work here" you quickly replied back, putting the drink on his side and putting the tray on your side.

You knew he knew about this place, maybe not by you but by his own friend, who just happens to also work here. And anyway he came here before, he saw you. The news are old at this point and he knows it.

"Would that be all Jeon?" you asked, knowing you had more work to do. He was just distracting you and you hated just how much it was working. Slowly, he motioned for you to come closer towards him with his finger, something you groaned to and leaned closer towards him.

"Do I wait in the bathroom?" he whispered, placing a soft kiss against your ear, making you flinch a bit.

He's so dirty. His mind is absolutely filthy. There's no time when he doesn't flirt with you or wants to kiss your lips. It amazes you just how much his dirty mind plays off in everything he does.

You have got to see how he thinks, his dirty thoughts and even his desires. Yeah maybe there's things you don't know about him, and you are sure some of them are those deep desires he has in mind.

But for what you have gotten to know, you have seen a lot. At least you think so.

"No, and don't drink too much" you pulled back, scolding him before you walked away from him and towards the bar.