#9

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Annoyed, you stared at the bunch of worksheets that were set in front of you. Trying to figure out how you'll get them done before the deadline. Which was tomorrow.

The habit of leaving everything to the last minute is still your thing. It's not like you plan to do that, or actually want to. It just happens. Most of the time, it always starts with 'i'll do it later'  or the 'I have a lot of time for it' and that later and that time turns until the next day and then the next until you finally remember it's due a night before it. And then comes the stress of trying to finish it before the next day and the anxiety while trying to keep up.

But you love procrastinating at its finest.

"Damn, you working for the FBI or something?" Hoseok scoffed, taking a huge bite of his sandwich in front of you. Rolling your eyes, you laughed.

"Maybe" you shrugged, hearing a loud laugh come from him as the librarian quickly shut him up. With a soft sorry, he leaned closer to you.

"So how's the new boy?" he winked at you, before he sat down on his chair again, now sipping from his drink in the loudest way possible. He was cruel for eating such a good sandwich in front of you, knowing how much you liked it. But you don't blame him for that. He asked if you wanted something to eat, and like the stubborn person you are. You said no.

You weren't truly hungry or with a big appetite. You had other bigger priorities, like your homework and already due worked. And food is your biggest distraction, so for the mean time you'll keep the hunger away.

"What do you mean by that?" you asked, looking up at hoseok for a few seconds before you looked back at the papers. Something about that question was not giving you a good feeling.

Whenever Hoseok decides to ask something that has to be related to Jimin or even Jungkook you know it won't be a good thing. Hoseok can be very nosy at times, too nosy to the point where he would ask the most observe question, waiting for you to answer it.

"Well I mean you both are close, like really close" he wiggled his eyebrows at you, causing you to snort out loud. Here he was again, telling you the same thing he has been telling you ever since you introduced Jimin to him.

He always has this thought that you and Jimin are hooking up, that because Jimin is very attractive you would take advantage of it and fuck him. But you aren't like that and Hoseok knows it, but it's his way of entertaining himself in a boring place, like the library.

"Close as in?" you asked, averting your eyes to him even though you knew what he meant, but hearing it from Hoseok was always funny. "Close as in did you both fuck?" he loudly asked, making you quickly shut him up. Looking around you spotted a few eyes on you, something that made you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Hoseok and his upfront questions and answers. Always has such a way of saying things, and with the dirty mind he has, it isn't difficult for him to say all he thinks. All of those dirty thoughts that are laid down on his head.